Oceania shuttle in Panama City, Panama; Manta & Guayaquil Equador;and Salaverry, Peru

geri

I will be on the Marina in January and am wondering where the Oceania shuttle drops passengers off in the following cities:

* Panama City, Panama

* Manta, Equador

* Guayaquil, Equador

* Salaverry, Peru

Many thanks for your help!

There is a "sticky" thread at the top of this board to record shuttle info

I see this one from March 2nd, 2015. Hopefully still valid or more recent cruisers will reply.

Would you please update this list with more recent info when you return from your excellent cruise.

Back from cruise from Miami to Lima Peru there were free shuttles in Manta and Guayquil Ecuador and Salaverry and Lima Peru and a shuttle to a shopping centre in Panama City

Thank you. Yes....I had seen the sticky and this one posting, but I had not seen any further information or details and was hoping someone out there had further information.

In Manta there was a shuttle that took us out to the entrance to the port where there were lots of taxis waiting. We had booked a private tour, so we had to wade through the taxis, all clamoring for our business.

We also had a private tour in Salaverry but the van picked us up right at the ship, so again I don't know about shuttles into town.

Sorry I can't be of more help ... I do recall (or think I do) that the shuttle in Manta out to the street was fairly lengthy. I was glad not to have to walk that far.

Mura

Thank you. I should have been more clear in my first post. I'm actually looking for more information on the "complimentary" shuttles into the heart of various cities. (Not the short ride shuttles that simply transport from the ship to the port exit).

Geri,

I for one thought that was what you were asking about but still thought it might be helpful to others to mention our experience with transport out of the port for private tours. One of these days I may find our currents from that cruise two years ago and see if there is anything in them about shuttles into town.