Celebrity Onboard Booking Question

tromvest

Currently,when I book a future 10 day concierge cruise onboard for 3 people in the same cabin and elect for "Instant Onboard Credit", my deposit for the stateroom equals the amount of the onboard credit which is $200.

Here is my question: What is the deposit amount if I elect to use the onboard credit promotion for the FUTURE cruise that I am booking and not for the current cruise I would be on? Would it be $200 total or would it be a per person price?

Thanks for your help.

Currently,when I book a future 10 day concierge cruise onboard for 3 people in the same cabin and elect for "Instant Onboard Credit", my deposit for the stateroom equals the amount of the onboard credit which is $200.

Here is my question: What is the deposit amount if I elect to use the onboard credit promotion for the FUTURE cruise that I am booking and not for the current cruise I would be on? Would it be $200 total or would it be a per person price?

Thanks for your help.

Unless there is a special promotion going on it will be equal to the deposit you put down on the cruise.

Steve

We've never taken the instant OBC. The future OBC is based on the length of the cruise and the category you booked. In September the offer was $200 for a 10 night cruise in CC, Aqua, or veranda. For a Sky Suite it was $300, all other suites offered $400 OBC for 10 nights. The deposit amount for the future booking was $200 unless you booked an upper level suite, they required $1800.

We've never taken the instant OBC. The future OBC is based on the length of the cruise and the category you booked. In September the offer was $200 for a 10 night cruise in CC, Aqua, or veranda. For a Sky Suite it was $300, all other suites offered $400 OBC for 10 nights. The deposit amount for the future booking was $200 unless you booked an upper level suite, they required $1800.

Chezmarylou:

Thank you for the clarification. We will be booking while onboard our cruise next month. It's nice to not tie up so much money on the deposit.

Edited by tromvest
spelling

Thanks for your help.

The deposit is the same amount regardless of whether you choose to use the bonus OBC on your current or future cruise. The only difference is that the deposit is nonrefundable if you apply the bonus OBC to your current cruise.