Is your choice of perks listed on your invoice or the website?

RavenclawMom

You should ask your TA for your Celebrity invoice. They will provide you a copy. If it's not listed on the Celebrity invoice, then you've got problems.

You should also be able to see it (after a little time) on your "order history" in your cruise planner. It will say something like "Promo Alcohol Beverage Package" and have a $0.00 price.

I need to clarify - it is listed on my INVOICE from the TA it is NOT listed on the Celebrity reservation on line re the beverage package included.

This is the way it always seems to be with us also. Our perks like prepaid gratuities or drink packages are never listed on Celebrity's online system when we login to see our reservation, but are shown on the booking confirmation we receive from our travel agent. We have never had a problem with receiving the benefits shown on the booking confirmation from our travel agent.

This is the way it always seems to be with us also. Our perks like prepaid gratuities or drink packages are never listed on Celebrity's online system when we login to see our reservation, but are shown on the booking confirmation we receive from our travel agent. We have never had a problem with receiving the benefits shown on the booking confirmation from our travel agent.

This is reassuring. I am leaving today for a cruise on Tuesday, and my drink package(15 nights!!) shows on current reservation. The reservation I spoke of is in December so I will deal with it when I return. Thank you.

This is reassuring. I am leaving today for a cruise on Tuesday, and my drink package(15 nights!!) shows on current reservation. The reservation I spoke of is in December so I will deal with it when I return. Thank you.

Ours was on until the new website went into force, then it disappeared :confused:. I know we are not on our own ;). As long as it’s on the hard copy, and you take a copy of that with you on the cruise, I believe we are good - GS will ring Miami to check if there is a problem once onboard (we’ve had that happen previously and all was sorted, eventually ).

We had our obc from Celebrity, but not the TA listed on the website. The drink package was not. I called Celebrity (not the Captain's club, btw).

They checked and said they saw it. Upon further checking she said that we were in a group and that for some reason the others in our group weren't showing either. (I did not know we were in a group). She fixed it and it showed in about 15 minutes.

Come to think of it, this is the second time I've had to call to have the beverage package show up.

Call them. They can at least tell you if they can see it on their end.

I figured out where to look on the Celebrity invoice. It's under "Promotions Applied" on the same page with all the financial numbers. It's coded. Mine says GOBETTER BEVOBC, which indicates Beverages and OBC. I really should have noticed this before. Thanks for all your help!

Any perks are available to view online if you wish - we are on Equinox in 2 weeks left and got free premium drinks, grats, obc and internet included in the price. Log onto your My Celebrity account then get to the cruise planner (where you can book excursions, dining etc. At the top of the page there is a "Order History" button. When I click this all my excursions come up along with my Select Dining reservations. Below these are all the free perks I got with the booking. Don't imagine it is just on mine so have a look.

Any perks are available to view online if you wish - we are on Equinox in 2 weeks left and got free premium drinks, grats, obc and internet included in the price. Log onto your My Celebrity account then get to the cruise planner (where you can book excursions, dining etc. At the top of the page there is a "Order History" button. When I click this all my excursions come up along with my Select Dining reservations. Below these are all the free perks I got with the booking. Don't imagine it is just on mine so have a look.

It comes and goes on some pax’s accounts online though. Ours was initially there (as it always was under Order History), but then disappeared when the new website was introduced. X’s IT problems have been around for years.