Classic drinks question

JohnnyPro

I'm sure this has been ask before sorry if I have the classic drink package and order crown royal what would the difference be that I would pay just trying to figure out if I should up grade thanks

Crown Royal was included in the Classic package. We just returned from a 10 day on Monday. This is all my hubby drinks.

That's great to hear. I read that it had been removed from the classic package.

Sent from my HUAWEI KII-L05 using Tapatalk

Hmmm. That's strange. Well this was on the Equinox for the past 10 days. Was not denied once at any of the bars or at dinner. 🍹

I'm sure this has been ask before sorry if I have the classic drink package and order crown royal what would the difference be that I would pay just trying to figure out if I should up grade thanks

Sounds like Celebrity is being consistently inconsistent. Sounds like you'll only know when you board. You can upgrade at any time up till the last few days of the cruise, prorated.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I was reading a thread on the Azamara board discussing their drink package. Someone mentioned Brandy Alexanders, and they said they were not included because no brandy was on their list.

Anyway, I got to thinking ..... Brandy Alexanders? ? That was my drink of choice when I was in my twenties. Haven't had one in ages. Do you know if they are included in the Classic package?

Are the Martini bar prices covered by the classic package or do you need premium?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

They aren't, but you now only pay the difference between the Classic $9 allowance and the drink cost (+18%). Determine how many you'll have per day to decide whether the upgrade cost of $11.80 per day is more or less than what you'll pay.

Anyway, I got to thinking ..... Brandy Alexanders? ? That was my drink of choice when I was in my twenties. Haven't had one in ages. Do you know if they are included in the Classic package?

Yes, I know if they are included in the Classic package. I posted the answer a fortnight ago.

Could you provide the link to where you posted the answer a fortnight ago? It was not on this thread.

I thought I was losing it, Helen. I almost always use the Search function before asking about a particular drink, and I do recall Searching Brandy Alexander and not finding it.:o

Anyway glad it's on the list.:)

I am trying to find a link to the menu or break down of prices to see just how much and the drinks that the classic package would cover...anyone have a link or pics or a site that has this?

This is what I found after a search. Hope it helps [emoji2]

5195dd3e0a8c16dcec9982a3f0ab557f.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Keep in mind that mixed drinks can sometimes be almost silly in their pricing. On our last sailing, an Americano (campari, sweet vermouth, soda water) was listed on the standard drink package, but they kept insisting it wasn't on the classic package. Note: the classic package list (including the one I picked up on that very ship) says "includes everything in the Standard Package Plus:". In essence, don't even believe what you see on any list will be your experience.

Tell the waiter/bartender that you have the classic package and ask if xxxx might be included. I have about a 90% hit rate on Ketel One....

I saw the Ketel One wasn't in the classic and that is my go to Vodka when I cruise on Royal....I see a few other things not included in the Classic like Red bull, Baileys to mention a couple...so looking like I may need to go with the $65 which is more than Royal's package

Crown Royal was included in the Classic package. We just returned from a 10 day on Monday. This is all my hubby drinks.

We just got off the 15-day on Infinity and Crown Royal was definitely not included in the classic package. I tried but had to downgrade to Canadian Club to keep in under the classic package.