Celebrity back packs still given?

miXterOB

So as our December 2 Equinox cruise approaches we're thinking about packing and I know both of my previous Celebrity Aqua class cruises there were those cheapy cloth only over the shoulder Celebrity back pack type bags in the rooms.

Anybody know if those are still being given?

Any other freebies now a part of Aqua?

How about bottled water in Aqua...current posts appear to be different on each ship.

TIA

We were in Aqua on our recent Solstice cruise - we had the white & mesh/net drawstring backpack in the cabin on arrival & we also got the blue fabric over shoulder bag in the cabin a day or two later.

In the past we have also got a sturdier blue zipped shoulder bag in carry case in Aqua but I cannot remember if we did this time or not.

We got water on day one - we did seem to get water each day but not sure if this is because its now back or because our attendant knew we had a drinks package.

Edited by Gingerbint
Water comment

Just came off a cruise in a suite on Equinox. The evening before the first port stop we got very cheap nylon bags, not the nice ones like in years past. Also, now the card holder is a grey plastic, very cheap and ugly.

The grey sea card holder is a major problem. It has a magnet which deprograms your sea pass! Guest services said it was one of the biggest mistakes ever and means they have to redo hundreds of cards each trip.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

So is there a backpack style bag that is only for Aqua and up?

Or is this the same bag you would get for Concierge? Did it change?

I got a pile of bags so don't really need any more. Just curious. The last couple times I've got one we left it in the room.

The same canvas bag in the zip pouch that snaps inside the bag when opened is given to Concierge and Aqua as well as the flimsier fabric bag. The white drawstring bag is also given. I always thought that one was a laundry bag:o!

So is there a backpack style bag that is only for Aqua and up?

Or is this the same bag you would get for Concierge? Did it change?

I got a pile of bags so don't really need any more. Just curious. The last couple times I've got one we left it in the room.

If you are Aqua, they give you a white, "backpack" tote that usually holds some of the Aqua amenities such as the lip balm, slippers.

My DW uses hers as a daypack when we go ashore, I usually use my full size backpack and tuck water bottles in the side pockets.

STeve

On Infinity 2 wks ago in AQ

We received a zippered tote that we used in ports and as an overflow carry on..We liked it much better than the ones that folded up with snaps and leather look handle. We have a whole collection of those...most of them unused.

Also received one lighter weight tote with Aqua trim. And we left behind the white knapsack netted tote with slippers when we left the ship....