Advice please

First cruise with TUI.

We have paid for reserving seats on flight to Jamaica April 2018 could someone tell me please when do we actually get the opportunity to pick our choice of seats Is it still the 90 days before sailing date or will be notified when to pick seats.Thank you for any advice given.

You can pick the seats you like ie on the Dreamliner the seats are 3_3_3 and you may like a window seat which is OK going out but the return is a problem if you are a couple as the passenger on the outside may be asleep when you need to get out, I would recommend the central seats.

Sent from my VF-895N using Forums mobile app

You can pick the seats you like ie on the Dreamliner the seats are 3_3_3 and you may like a window seat which is OK going out but the return is a problem if you are a couple as the passenger on the outside may be asleep when you need to get out, I would recommend the central seats.

Sent from my VF-895N using Forums mobile app

Fortunately although we fly out to Jamaica we return from Palma so not so worried about seat configuration on the flight home. Thank you very much for your help much appreciated.