Breakaway Penthouse 10912

Topher500

Well a couple of years ago I joined this forum and was given a rather frosty reception when I asked about gratuity policy and pricing on ships :(. I had never been a cruise at that time and thought my question was quite valid. Anyway, I was on Epic in 2010 as part of my honeymoon and have to say it was amazing.

This year we are on NCL Breakaway and we have went for the Aft facing Haven Penthouse 10912. Can not wait.. however I would love to get some pictures or movies of this room. Sad I know but just excited. Would any of you be able to oblige?:)

Thanks in advance

Chris

Edited by Topher500

Well a couple of years ago I joined this forum and was given a rather frosty reception when I asked about gratuity policy and pricing on ships :(. I had never been a cruise at that time and thought my question was quite valid. Anyway, I was on Epic in 2010 as part of my honeymoon and have to say it was amazing.

This year we are on NCL Breakaway and we have went for the Aft facing Haven Penthouse 10912. Can not wait.. however I would love to get some pictures or movies of this room. Sad I know but just excited. Would any of you be able to oblige?:)

Thanks in advance

Chris

10312 is the same just on the Starboard Side.

Here's a link to a video on YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjPig9E1IvQ

• 4 weeks later...

Wife & I are going to take our first cruise on NCL's Breakaway. We've booked an Haven aft facing penthouse suite, first class and away from the main Haven area. Being a low profile guy, I like that very much. I checked out the utube video of another aft facing penthouse it it looks nice. How many rooms does the butler have assigned to him/her?

Wife & I are going to take our first cruise on NCL's Breakaway. We've booked an Haven aft facing penthouse suite, first class and away from the main Haven area. Being a low profile guy, I like that very much. I checked out the utube video of another aft facing penthouse it it looks nice. How many rooms does the butler have assigned to him/her?

I dont know how many rooms each butler has assigned, but I can tell you that I just stayed in an Aft PH on Breakaway, and my Butler was around. I saw him in the actual Haven area, but I also saw him around my area a lot too. I did not feel "ignored" by him because our room was not in the actual Haven area. Have a great time. :)

BTW, that balcony is awesome. I did not want to leave the room once I saw how beautiful that balcony was.:)

• 7 months later...

Thanks in advance

Chris

I booked the same suite (10912) for sept 2014 cruise. I would love to see any pics you may have. I can't wait to go!

Thanks in advance

Chris

Sorry you got a frosty reception first time!

I've never been in a suite, but that room looks like heaven.

Wow.

Have a great cruise!

How you could you not in a Aft Penthouse on Breakaway!

Come back and let us know :)

Happy Sailing!

Robin

Norwegian Breakaway July 2014

Every Day at Sea is a Great Day

• 3 years later...