Specialty restaurants for suites

carefree lady

There was some overlap between the time Luminae opened and whether or not you got the complimentary specialty dining perk. New bookings no longer receive it. Those who booked before 12/31/15 were grandfathered in. I suppose there could still be people who booked before then who are still entitled to it. The butler and Michael's Club concierge keep a list of who is eligible.

We're in a Signature Suite in December.

I was told our specialty dining is complimentary. Does this also include specialty restaurants that serve lunch? Are the specialties only open for lunch on sea days?

Over several cruises we have found lunch is where the anomalies are....Yes, it is usually sea days they are open.

If a speciality restaurant is 'open' then it is free. However if it is doing something different (Solstice 2016 a progressive lunch, Eclipse 2017 and Indian special) then it is payable....

We are not big lunch eaters so it does not tend to bother us personally. We are aware on the Solstice, however, there were a couple of higher suite guests who were cross that what they had seen as an inclusive was charged (I think the charge was later reversed when they complained)....We only know the Eclipse Indian Special was chargeable because Tuscan staff were trying to sell it to us....

So I guess my answer is speak to the Michael's Club Concierge on boarding...confirm what is/is not included then if you are charged differently refer back to the concierge....

Do Sky and Celebrity suites still get one free speciality restaurant for a seven day cruise?

If you book Signature Suites or higher you’ll get unlimited Specialty Restaurants, Free Premium Beverage package, and unlimited internet to name a few!

We're in a Signature Suite in December.

I was told our specialty dining is complimentary. Does this also include specialty restaurants that serve lunch? Are the specialties only open for lunch on sea days?

According to Celebrity’s website, it states “Unlimited Dining in Specialty Resaurants”! That’s what is listed on Signature Suites! So any lunches or other events would fall under this! Not to forget Sushi on Five!

imagepng

There was some overlap between the time Luminae opened and whether or not you got the complimentary specialty dining perk. New bookings no longer receive it. Those who booked before 12/31/15 were grandfathered in. I suppose there could still be people who booked before then who are still entitled to it. The butler and Michael's Club concierge keep a list of who is eligible.

We recently took a 14 day cruise on Summit in a Sky Suite - we had originally signed up Nov 2015. They honored the grandfathered perk on board and gave us 2 free specialty restaurants.