What should they replace Moderno's with?

AndyCapn

What type of restaurant should replace Moderno's?  

275 members have voted

1. 1. What type of restaurant should replace Moderno's?

• Asian
    • Caribbean
    • Mexican
    • Southern barbecue
    • Seafood
    • Upscale hamburgers
    • Gourmet buffet
    • Celebrity chef
    • Child-friendly family restaurant
    • Land-based chain restaurant
    • Nothing, use the space for something else

I too doubt they could produce good BBQ on a cruise ship. I’d bet it would be grilled meat dunked in BBQ sauce and then labeled BBQ. Real BBQ requires low heat and long cooking times which I doubt a cruise ship would want to be bothered with.

We love moderno... but if they think it has to go because having Cagney’s and moderno is too much steak... then I would love a good Mexican place or a good Asian... where you can get more than hibachi—which we love too btw.

A Norwegian restaurant. It's like they're "Embarrassed To Be A Norwegian" We had some passable potato pancakes at breakfast for a few days, but no herring, no lutefisk. How hard would it be to whip up a proper cold board?

I was not a fan of the Moderno, but if they had some Norwegian reindeer meat on a stick...? Could have been a game changer. Pickled fish in a cream sauce? Perfection!

A Norwegian restaurant. It's like they're "Embarrassed To Be A Norwegian" We had some passable potato pancakes at breakfast for a few days, but no herring, no lutefisk. How hard would it be to whip up a proper cold board?

I was not a fan of the Moderno, but if they had some Norwegian reindeer meat on a stick...? Could have been a game changer. Pickled fish in a cream sauce? Perfection!

This is awesome. It is impossible to be sure this is serious or sarcasm. They could offer the Real Norwegian Meal Plan. I haven't been to Norway but I think it would be like my Sweden trip. Fish for breakfast, lunch and dinner with some cheese and meatballs on the side. But for your last dinner you wander the ship and fall into La Cucina and order everything on the menu.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This is awesome. It is impossible to be sure this is serious or sarcasm. They could offer the Real Norwegian Meal Plan. I haven't been to Norway but I think it would be like my Sweden trip. Fish for breakfast, lunch and dinner with some cheese and meatballs on the side. But for your last dinner you wander the ship and fall into La Cucina and order everything on the menu.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It is dead serious.

Respect the Koldtbord.

If I can phone a friend from the Dakotas, I'd appreciate a little help.