Shore Excursions and Purchased Dining Disappeared from reservation online.....

shark62

Has anyone else had this occur.

I contacted Celebrity and customer service unsure other than to say all previously purchases shore excursions and dining were showing that they are being refunded due to change of sailing.

Could this be related to the port changes as I am on a November 17th sailing with impending port changes?

There are two ways to enter the cruise planner one is with your Celebrity account and the 2nd is with your booking data.

I found that if I login with celebrity account CP does not display any previous purchases, but if login with find your reservation data everything is online

https://www.celebritycruises.com/spa/#/pcp-reservation/find-your-reservation

There are two ways to enter the cruise planner one is with your Celebrity account and the 2nd is with your booking data.

I found that if I login with celebrity account CP does not display any previous purchases, but if login with find your reservation data everything is online

https://www.celebritycruises.com/spa/#/pcp-reservation/find-your-reservation

Thanks for that tip:). I wondered where our purchases had gone. I’d been logging in via the Celebrity CP:o. I’ve now logged with our reservation details.Everything there:D

Thanks all...I think my situation is different. I was told that all purchases are being refunded due to impending port changes.

I am going to make sure all refunded before I start again making all reservations after the port changes are confirmed for my November 17th sailing.

Long story short - Celebrity feels it is easier to have all previously purchased items refunded and passenger starts from scratch booking reservations after sailing change has been finalized.

I am going to make sure all refunded before I start again making all reservations after the port changes are confirmed for my November 17th sailing.

If any previous purchase is not in the CP, the refund must be on the CC. How long it takes to be credited the refund is uncertain and should be brief.

I received an email a few months back about a shore excursions being refunded due to a change by the tour operator. The refunded amount showed up in my OBC immediately. (We had paid for the excursions using our OBC). I called to reschedule the excursion for a different time. Since the original purchase had taken place during a 20% off sale, they refunded the price I actually paid. I called and it took them a while to figure out how to do it, but the rescheduled the excursion for the discounted sale price at a different time, even though the sale was over.