Balloons

MomofTheBoy

Hey party people

Are balloons allowed on any of the vessels? Planning The Boys birthday decorations for our cruise in 29 days. I know they have decorations but never saw balloons. And before anyone says just let Carnival handle the decorations, I can't as he has a very specific theme.[emoji16]

Sent from my SM-T377P using Tapatalk

The only thing I could find on the Carnival site about balloons was they could not be released during a burial at sea.

I now note you say they will be inside the room. You should be fine except how will you decorate? Tape including painters tape and sticky tack are prohibited.

I brought a balloon back from a shore excursion a couple of years ago. Be careful if you have a balcony. If the balcony door is open and someone opens they cabin door, it causes quite a wind tunnel and your balloon may get sucked out of the cabin and lost forever and you may be sad because your birthday balloon is gone and you’ve released a balloon into the middle of the ocean and caused damage to the ecosystem.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I brought a balloon back from a shore excursion a couple of years ago. Be careful if you have a balcony. If the balcony door is open and someone opens they cabin door, it causes quite a wind tunnel and your balloon may get sucked out of the cabin and lost forever and you may be sad because your birthday balloon is gone and you’ve released a balloon into the middle of the ocean and caused damage to the ecosystem.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Take n;pte ,a stern warning for all Balloon fans . (y)

The only thing I could find on the Carnival site about balloons was they could not be released during a burial at sea.

I now note you say they will be inside the room. You should be fine except how will you decorate? Tape including painters tape and sticky tack are prohibited.

Easy solution. Use magnetic hooks to put on opposite walls in the cabin. Tie string from one hook to the other. Then tie the balloons to the string. ;)

Thanks everyone. Last time I did decorations I used the putty stuff like you use for college dorms. Plus those command strips (awesome). No balcony so no risk of damaging the eco system. Now off to find Ben 10 decorations.

Sent from my SM-T377P using Tapatalk