Carnival Magic Disembarkation and Breakfast

bUU

For breakfast on Carnival Magic on disembarkation morning, is it offered in the Northern Lights dining room or is it offered in the Southern Lights dining room? Also: What time is breakfast in the dining room offered?

And...

Which deck is the gangway back into the terminal on? (What I guess I'm really asking there is: Are there any stairs or elevator trips needed, starting in the dining room and ended up on the curb in front of the terminal at Port Canaveral?)

Just off the Magic after two wonderful weeks. Breakfast is in the Southern Lights from 6:30 to 8:30am. On the Lido from 6:00 to 9:00am.

Debarkation is from the Deck 3 Lobby. Once in the terminal it is an escalator or elevator ride down one level (street level), to baggage claim and customs.

Enjoy your cruise. We had a great time on the Magic! :cool:

Just off the Magic after two wonderful weeks. Breakfast is in the Southern Lights from 6:30 to 8:30am. On the Lido from 6:00 to 9:00am. Debarkation is from the Deck 3 Lobby. Once in the terminal it is an escalator or elevator ride down one level (street level), to baggage claim and customs. Enjoy your cruise. We had a great time on the Magic! :cool:
Thanks!

If I take "Southern Lights" and "Deck 3 Lobby" together, I think that means that you cannot roll luggage directly from breakfast to the gangway, without taking steps or elevator.

Just off the Magic after two wonderful weeks. Breakfast is in the Southern Lights from 6:30 to 8:30am. On the Lido from 6:00 to 9:00am.

Debarkation is from the Deck 3 Lobby. Once in the terminal it is an escalator or elevator ride down one level (street level), to baggage claim and customs.

Enjoy your cruise. We had a great time on the Magic! :cool:

HIGHJACK (pardon me, OP!) Welcome ashore Jamman. Safe trip home. Can't wait for your review!

JamJam, we meet on the October 7 Magic at the CC meet & greet. You were telling me what room you usually book, but I can't remember what you called it to see if it is available for my new cruise. Was it horseshoe shape? Enjoying meeting you.

Darleen

JamJam, we meet on the October 7 Magic at the CC meet & greet. You were telling me what room you usually book, but I can't remember what you called it to see if it is available for my new cruise. Was it horseshoe shape? Enjoying meeting you.

Darleen

Hi Darleen! It was great to meet you. We were talking about the "bowling alley" balconies, which are located all the way aft, next to the aft wraps. Take a look at the deck plans and you will see them, Good luck! :cool:

Thanks so much.

Hi Darleen! It was great to meet you. We were talking about the "bowling alley" balconies, which are located all the way aft, next to the aft wraps. Take a look at the deck plans and you will see them, Good luck! :cool: