movies on Upper Deck after dark ?

WEBCAN

I hear Infinity has modified the top deck to play out doors movies , I assume nightly , Anyone

know if they are current movies , or first run movies or Very old films? titles?

Do staterooms have dvd players ? :)

They had movies up there but some were at odd times if you wanted to eat dinner..so we could not go..and never checked out the area.

Slim offerings on stateroom TV.. poor reception much of the time..too many shows were sales pitches for X and its vendors There were high priced pay per view movies ....not worth it esp on the small screen..

We recall.much better options on S class in the past.

The movies are generally fairly current movies, albeit not first run. I personally have not been thrilled with their choices but to each their own. I wish they had shown some older movies on occasion. I don't think they showed one every night. At times they would have sports games on (never ones we wanted to watch). I agree often times the movie times were not convenient vis a vis dining. Sometimes they were in the late afternoon/early evening and it was hard to see the screen for the glare. There is also not a lot of seating up there all things considered so for a very popular movie you may not find a seat. I've noticed more and more 'chair hogs' just like by the pool. People come by early, throw their stuff down on a prime seat, and then leave for hours until the films start. Just don't understand the 'me first and the heck with everyone else' attitude that represents but it takes all kinds I guess.

With the last refurb on M class, they all have the big screen and lots of loungers for movies each night. One night is a theme movie and has a dinner that goes with the movie. The other nights it's a fairly recent movie. During the day, there's a screensaver that plays and the area is for quiet conversation and naps (the loungers are pretty comfy.) It gets pretty breezy and cool up there in the evenings, so they have the big fluffy pool towels for you to keep warm. One inconvenient thing is that the restrooms are pretty long walk, so plan ahead.