New here

Mlungero

Seabourn Sojourn is sailing from Cape Town on March 5, 2019. It is the start of a 95 day grand voyage that ends in Vancouver on June 5, 2019.

There are individual segments of the journey you can book without going all the way to Canada.

They also have a short 12 day cruise, RT Cape Town on Feb 21, 2019.

Hi I'm new here and hope I'm welcome!!!

I'm form South Africa and I'm interested in cruises. I would like to have an idea if there are any cruises leaving from South Africa

Of course, you are welcome. Happy you found us. :)

Sorry I cannot help with your question.

You surely ARE welcomed !!:D Hope you'll grow too enjoy cruising as much as 99.9% members on this site. You can visit several specific cruise ports/cities sites located on this site or ask away here. Odds are, someone might know the answer. My motto in my entire life has been, 'The ONLY stupid question is the ONE you don't ask'. We all, have too learn, and that's accomplished by..ASKING !;p

Mac

Welcome to Cruise Critic!

Princess (www.princess.com) has 4 itineraries departing from or ending in Cape Town in January, February, and April 2019 that are all segments of a World Cruise:

Los Angeles to Capetown (72 days)

Capetown to Fort Lauderdale (24 days) sold out

Capetown to LA (39 days)

Sydney, Australia to Capetown (43 days) sold out

I found this website that lists the cruise lines embarking passengers in Capetown that might help your research: http://www.travelweekly.com/Cruise/Ports-of-Call/Cape-Town/Itineraries

There are definitely some round trip departures - we sailed Regent from Cape Town a couple of years ago eastwards to Maputo, then all the way round to Walvis Bay and back to Cape Town and it was excellent.

Try looking at https://www.cruisetimetables.com Click on Departure ports, scroll down to South Africa and you can pick from Cape Town & Durban to get a list for this and next year.

Hope this helps.