Soon.....

jimdicap

The first reviews will probably not be anything to write about. Very rarely do they go as planned. This is on any cruise line. There are usually glitches, and maybe still some construction. Wait until there are several cruises until you make a decision.

I throughly agree ! I am anxious to get any information / photos / reviews etc. from those first lucky cruiser on the beautiful Seaside. I know that there will more than likely be glitches and growing pains in the first few weeks ( which is why I waited to sail on her until June , hoping the kinks would be worked out ), but I am as excited as a kid at Christmas ! I love the instagram daily updates with Capt. Scala. The live snippets just wet the appetite !

We have already booked Oct 13,2018. I'm very excited about this ship. It will be great to finally get some real pics and reviews. Everything I've been told by my T.A. leads me to believe it's really going to be a big leap for MSC and a new standard for their USA based ships. It also has a zip line, HOORAY.

Same here! This will be the newest ship we sail on (going last week of January), our first on MSC and our first balcony cabin :P

I am a control freak so with our previews cruises I would read every single review and see every single photo to know as most as I could about the ship I was going to take, right now its like oh I hope its as good as it´s looking! But I just had to book it. Been looking at it since the first drafts came out like 2 years ago or more. I always wanted to try MSC, their ships seem to me so nice and elegant, but was hesitant as most people I met in other ships that sailed with them before would just tell me bad things about them, but I was like I just have to try it by myself.

You can bet you will get a review from me ;) we disembark February 3 :(

So excited. First MSC cruise in July on Seaside after 1 HAL cruise and 7 RCI cruises. But this is the first time we've booked before we could even see the ship! Didn't book YC as we aren't sure about the cruise line itself so it seemed a bit overkill. Maybe next time when it's just me and the DH. Instead I booked us into a suite with fantastical and our DD's in an inside with the same. Can't wait to see the rooms and the ship itself.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Forums mobile app

• 2 weeks later...