Release date for Fall 2019 Transatlantics?

jerseygirl3

Anybody know when the release date is for the Fall 2019 TA's? I know Captain's Club members usually find out first, so wondered if anybody had heard anything yet?

I asked the same thing a week or so ago and was told to look for them in the Spring. DW and I followed a couple of TA threads recently and can't wait to book our first in Fall, 2019.

Anybody know when the release date is for the Fall 2019 TA's? I know Captain's Club members usually find out first, so wondered if anybody had heard anything yet?

If they do the same as the last few years they should be out in the next couple of weeks.

I'm also interested in Transatlantic.

But only in the spring of 2020. Do I have to wait until November 2018 or I'm lucky and is on the next routes to be published on 30 November?

Who know´s ..

They will be released with the Summer 2020 Europe Itineraries next fall. So you'll have a year to wait!

The Edge TA for 2019 was different this year, as it was new! The 28 starts the dual pricing, so make sure you check early on the morning of the 28 and then keep checking! Put your cabin on hold and then decide, as you have 24 hours; however, make up your mind regarding which type of pricing works best for you...refundable or non-refundable! Good Luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The Edge TA for 2019 was different this year, as it was new! The 28 starts the dual pricing, so make sure you check early on the morning of the 28 and then keep checking! Put your cabin on hold and then decide, as you have 24 hours; however, make up your mind regarding which type of pricing works best for you...refundable or non-refundable! Good Luck!

Do you know if reservations will be available on the phone for the first couple of hours before opening them up for online bookings? I hate to call...

Do you know if reservations will be available on the phone for the first couple of hours before opening them up for online bookings? I hate to call...

To be honest, Sue, I do the computer and the phone. For the 28 release, I check the night before on the web site and then call early too! It is always a little different each time. So, with the new pricing tiers, who really knows. I have to work, so I will be up a little earlier...what are you booking?