Save 20% on Carnival gift cards $50 for $40 at KROGER

angela12345

Save 20% on Carnival gift cards $50 for $40 at KROGER

I just went to Kroger grocery store last night and got $50 worth of Carnival gift cards for only $40. It was easy peasy.

Plus, I think you get 2x fuel points always on gift cards. 100 points = 10cents off per gallon of gas at participating Shell stations. You can earn up to $1 off at Kroger stations (not all stores have fuel stations, you can search for locations on the kroger website). Plus, charge it on a credit card that earns reward points, and it's a triple dipper !! :)

Basically, this is how you get this Carnival gift card deal ...

- Log in to your Kroger acct online kroger.com. If you don't have one, register for one (we didn't have one so I registered).

- Link your Kroger Plus rewards card to your online acct.

- Click on savings > digital coupons near upper left, then search for Carnival in the search bar.

- When it pulls up the $10 off coupon, click Load to Card. (This is a coupon, you don't need to use points or anything to get this).

- Go to your nearest Kroger store and get two Carnival gift cards from the gift card display rack. You must purchase 2 gift cards to get this deal.

- At the register, tell them you want $25 on each gift card, which is the lowest amount allowed for the Carnival gift cards. When they scan your Kroger card, it will automatically ring the $10 off coupon into the register. You can choose higher denominations if you like, but it dilutes your savings (i.e. 50 for 40=20% savings, if you purchased two cards for 50 each, then 100 for 90=10% savings)

- I think this coupon expires 5-16-15, so do this right away. Also, my Kroger did not have a whole lot of Carnival gift cards available in the store. Once they sell out, I doubt they will get more in time to get this deal ??

- This coupon can only be used once per rewards card/account

Note: they do have discounts on other gift cards as well right now ...

$20 Dominos gift card for $16

$5 off two $25 or more Bath & Body Works gift cards ($50 for $45)

$5 off two $25 or more Applebee's gift cards ($50 for $45)

$15 off two $25 or more Groupon gift cards ($50 for $35)

$5 off two $25 or more Michael's gift cards ($50 for $45)

$5 off Yankee Candle gift cards

$5 off one $25 or more Fandango gift card

$10 off two $25 or more Payless gift cards ($50 for $40)

$5 off two Aeropostale gift cards

$10 off two $25 or more Spafinder gift cards ($50 for $40)

$5 off one $25 or more Skype gift card ($25 for $20)

$10 off two Jiffy Lube gift cards totaling $50 or more ($100 for $90)

Unfortunately, I missed out on the 4x fuel points on gift cards special they ran thru Tuesday. I didn't even know before now that Kroger had fuel points. We never have even used ours !

Thanks for the heads up - I will go do this now! I think my Kroger only has the cards already printed with the $ amount - I haven't seen the ones that can be purchased with any amount. If so, 10% savings it will be.

We are about to head out on a road trip from Georgia to Texas, leaving 3 days before our cruise. I took advantage of the 4x fuel points offered recently and purchased around $100 worth of cards for all the different fast food places that we would be likely to visit during the road trip (McD's, Burger King, Wendy's, Subway, Krystal - that kind of thing). I also needed to purchase some new clothes for my boys, so purchased an Amazon card to do that with - the fuel points will be great for driving so far!

If you will watch the ads, lots of times they offer 4x points on Fridays.

I see you can get their cards delivered through email as an egift. Does anyone know if you can get the discount using it this way since there are no Krogers around here.

You can not use it in their online digital gift card store.. has to be in the store.

Wish we could buy more to make the whole cruise 20% off.

I am currently on my third friends card... they load the card with the gift card, hand me the card, I go buy and pay then hand the card back to them.

As an added bonus for them, they get the bonus points for fuel perks...

Ask around you friends and neighbors.

I wonder if this works for Kroger "family" stores, i.e., Fred Meyer. I will have to try it!!

I would be interested in knowing this too. I didn't realize the Kroger "family" was so large !! According to Wikipedia . . . .

Combination Food & Drug Stores

Baker's Supermarkets (Omaha, Nebraska)

City Market (Colorado, Wyoming, Utah, New Mexico)

Dillons Food Stores (Kansas, Missouri)

Fry's Food & Drug (Arizona)

Gerbes Super Markets (central Missouri)

Harris Teeter (North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Georgia, Tennessee, Florida, Maryland, Delaware, and the District of Columbia)

Jay C (southern Indiana)

King Soopers (Colorado, Wyoming)

Kroger (Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, West Virginia)

Owen's (northeastern Indiana)

Pay Less Super Markets (central Indiana)

QFC (Oregon, Washington)

Ralphs (Southern California)

Scott's (Fort Wayne, Indiana)

Smith's (Arizona, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah, Wyoming)

Multi Department Stores

Fred Meyer (Alaska, Idaho, Oregon, Washington)

Price Impact Stores

Food 4 Less (Southern California; Las Vegas, Nevada; Chicago, Illinois; NW Indiana) (Food 4 Less stores elsewhere are owned by other companies)

Foods Co. (Northern California)

Ruler Foods (Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, Kentucky)

Marketplace Stores

Dillons Marketplace

Fry's Marketplace

King Soopers Marketplace

Kroger Marketplace

Smith's Marketplace

Jewelry Stores

Fred Meyer Jewelers

Barclay Jewelers

Fox's Jewelers

Littman Jewelers

Convenience Stores

Kwik Shop (Iowa, Kansas, Nebraska, Tennessee, Mississippi)

Loaf 'N Jug (Colorado, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, Wyoming)

Quik Stop (California, Nevada)

Smith's Express (Utah)

Tom Thumb Food Stores (Alabama, Florida)

Turkey Hill Minit Markets (Pennsylvania, Ohio, Indiana)

Edited by angela12345

I see you can get their cards delivered through email as an egift. Does anyone know if you can get the discount using it this way since there are no Krogers around here.

Nope. Tried that myself since there are no Krogers within hundreds of mile of me. You have to buy them in a store. :(

I have a question. My friend has a Kroger by her. I entered information for a card and have a number. How can I use the card? Will they mail it to me or can I just give the number? We will be by a Gerbes next week - wonder if I can use there?

Thanks for the head up. I have about given up on the Verizon cards. This comes at a great time because I am not near a Kroger but going on vacation Saturday where there are plenty. So I will get my cards and save on gas as well. :)

Nice! Any limit to how many you can buy?

You can only download and use the coupon once. But if you have friends or family that have a card, ask to use their card;) The way I look at it, win/win for everyone as you get more gift cards at a discount and they get extra fuel points!!

You can only download and use the coupon once. But if you have friends or family that have a card, ask to use their card;) The way I look at it, win/win for everyone as you get more gift cards at a discount and they get extra fuel points!!

ah.. I had visions of going into the local Harris Teeter and buying $1k worth for $800. hehe.