Don’t they send surveys anymore

GUT2407

Glad you’re back to cruising. Feel better!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you.

The two nighter was good.

We have now booked 35 nights round trip to Hawaii, Doctor still wants me to jump through a few more hurdles before he will give the final go ahead, the big conditions are I must use a wheelchair and walker (fat man broken back falling down machine, to use the technical name).

Thank you.

We have now booked 35 nights round trip to Hawaii, Doctor still wants me to jump through a few more hurdles before he will give the final go ahead, the big conditions are I must use a wheelchair and walker (fat man broken back falling down machine, to use the technical name).

Wow! From 2 to 35 nights! Big jump! Hope you won’t be pushing it to hard.

On the other hand, the doc’s condition is a great motivation to even feel better!

Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you.

Just to wish you well in your recovery...pre and post a quite big op this year I cruised using a wheelchair. I must be honest I was dreading it but it was fine! I also used the ‘ducking stool’ to get in and out of the pool!

Looking forward to my cruises really kept me going through a difficult time...I am sure your 35 nights will inspire you to ‘jump through those hurdles’! Next cruise I will be mobile again but if I did need a chair on board I would look at hiring or buying an electronic one rather than staying with a push type, just so much easier.

Sincere best wishes for a speedy recovery and a fantastic cruise!

Just to wish you well in your recovery...pre and post a quite big op this year I cruised using a wheelchair. I must be honest I was dreading it but it was fine! I also used the ‘ducking stool’ to get in and out of the pool!

Looking forward to my cruises really kept me going through a difficult time...I am sure your 35 nights will inspire you to ‘jump through those hurdles’! Next cruise I will be mobile again but if I did need a chair on board I would look at hiring or buying an electronic one rather than staying with a push type, just so much easier.

Sincere best wishes for a speedy recovery and a fantastic cruise!

Thank you it will certainly be a power chair.

Last cruise hired one about $60 a week.

I was in one for five years and had a great one, but it died not long after I got out of it.

Just off Equinox last Thursday already received and filled out survey.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I get them quickly too. I can see why they might want your feedback while it's still fresh in your mind, but when I get back I'm usually focused on unpacking, doing wash, food shopping, so I tend to ignore that email. Never fear though. ;p A few days later I get a "reminder" from X. Then I fill it out.