Back to back cruises

Cats Meow2012

They did on my cruises last summer.

However, you can always go to the Front Desk and ask for a copy of your statement to that point. On some ships there are kiosks where you can print out a copy. On all ships you can connect to your account via the ship's, or your own, Wi-Fi enabled device.

If it's booked as two cruises, you'll definitely get two statements. If it's a Collector's Cruise, it's one voyage and you won't necessarily get a statement midway through. You can always ask for one at the front desk or the concierge.

If it's booked as two cruises, you'll definitely get two statements. If it's a Collector's Cruise, it's one voyage and you won't necessarily get a statement midway through. You can always ask for one at the front desk or the concierge.

The charges are not processed to your credit card though until the completion of the B2B from what I have read and understood. Do I have that correct? (Thinking about planning for OBC ;))

On a Collector's cruise, you will get only 1 bill at the end of the cruise. You can get a copy of your statement at the end of the first segment.

If it is a back-to-back cruise with 2 different confirmation numbers, you can request that the first bill be charged to your credit card at the end of the first segment. There was a time when HAL did that automatically.

Just keep in mind that anytime you want a complete statement (to date) you only need to ask at the Guest Relations desk. They can print out a statement in less than a minute. On long cruises we will normally check our statements about once a week, primarily to look for errors. And errors do happen...which are usually when something gets charged to the wrong account by mistake. It is easier to see and fix those issues if you check on a routine basis. We recently did this on the Voyage of the Vikings cruise and happened to see we were charged for drinks in the Ocean Bar (which was accurate) and the Crows Nest at about the same time! Since it is difficult to be in two places at the same time it was a simple matter to get the problem corrected at Guest Relations....but we did wonder if HAL ever determined who should have been charged for those drinks (it was about a $50 tab).

Hank

We got off the Prinsendam last week after seven segments with five booking numbers. The charges were rolled over from one segment to the next with our credit card being charged when we disembarked. The first couple of segments we received a statement at the end of the segment, but after that we just got one from the Front Office a day or two before the end of the segment. In between, we checked our account online.

As Hlitner said, mistakes do happen and it is easier to catch them early, and best before the end of a segment.

One thing missing. I’ve been on several b2b as well as b2b2b’s and yes you can pay at the end. But, any mistakes must be cleared up before the end of each cruise. The acct is closed and the records removed so watch for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

One thing missing. I’ve been on several b2b as well as b2b2b’s and yes you can pay at the end. But, any mistakes must be cleared up before the end of each cruise. The acct is closed and the records removed so watch for that.

It has worked the same way on the Collectors Cruises I have been on. We were normally advised to check as well.

We always check our bill too. And, you can now check it on the Navigator app.

We had pre-purchased Soda Value Cards, and for some reason, they kept getting deactivated. And once, we got charged again at the front desk when they reactivated it. But they did remove it from our account.

When we had a problem that showed uo the last day of one segment of b2b2b2..... cruises, I was told that since I had brought it to their attention, not to worry if it was not resolved by the end of cruise deadline. In the case of b2b cruises, there seems to be a grace period at the beginning of the next segment. That was a relief since there seemed to be a communication problem between the Front Office and the Pinnacle Grill. It was resolved by the turn around morning. That may be a policy on the Prinsendam or it may be fleet wide. It is still better to keep on top of your account.