Sweater & Long pants?

cfr70

For December 3rd Nassau & Freeport. Should I throw them into my bag to be safe? I'm a total shorts & t shirt guy, but will it be cold enough that i'll want them during this time? Not doing MDR so not needing "dressy" type clothes...just wondering if i'll need anything more for warmth.

Weather can vary in The Bahamas in December, much like it can in Florida. You might have sunny, warm weather; however, I've also experienced extreme wind and cool weather too in Nassau in December.

Thanks. I'm only bringing one 22 inch duffel bag but will throw a pair of long pants and a sweater in there to play it safe.

have you tried a weather website, it's only a week away, easy to get a 10 day forecast

I've been checking daily. Currently 10 day forecasts ends at 12/2 so the next few days should give me all the info. Also i'm curious about inside the ship as well, particularily in evenings.

I haven't been on a ship since Sensation in '14, but i've read that it can get chilly on board as well. I don't recall being cold on ship back then, but it was also August at the time as opposed to December now.

In any case, I guess it's best to throw in the pants and sweater anyway. I hate wearing them, but don't want to leave them home and then wish i'd brought them.

For December 3rd Nassau & Freeport. Should I throw them into my bag to be safe? I'm a total shorts & t shirt guy, but will it be cold enough that i'll want them during this time? Not doing MDR so not needing "dressy" type clothes...just wondering if i'll need anything more for warmth.

It can be useful.

We have cruised the first week of December for the past 10 years, normally it is nicely warm to hot. One year we hit a cold front and it was freezing. I’m talking long pants, jackets, hats, and blankets to watch a movie on deck at night.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We have cruised the first week of December for the past 10 years, normally it is nicely warm to hot. One year we hit a cold front and it was freezing. I’m talking long pants, jackets, hats, and blankets to watch a movie on deck at night.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This is my first December cruise (Bahamas). Even though I live in Central FL, i'm clueless what it's like out on the open water this time of year. Also, air conditioned spaces inside the ship. I was even debating packing a hoodie, but I think that's probably overkill now, and would also eat up precious packing space. I'll just pack a long pair of khakis and a sweater and should be fine.

Thanks for all the well informed responses and advice.

This is my first December cruise (Bahamas). Even though I live in Central FL, i'm clueless what it's like out on the open water this time of year. Also, air conditioned spaces inside the ship. I was even debating packing a hoodie, but I think that's probably overkill now, and would also eat up precious packing space. I'll just pack a long pair of khakis and a sweater and should be fine.

Thanks for all the well informed responses and advice.

Good plan!