Excited About Freedom

bury me at sea

When I booked my upcoming cruise (which is July 2018), I booked it in January 2017. I had a 556 days countdown, now I'm almost down to 256 days.. Honestly, these last almost 300 days went fast. I can't believe how fast it has gone.

I am waiting for 2020 dates to come out so I can book then, my son wants a cruise for his graduation trip.

When I booked my upcoming cruise (which is July 2018), I booked it in January 2017. I had a 556 days countdown, now I'm almost down to 256 days.. Honestly, these last almost 300 days went fast. I can't believe how fast it has gone.

I am waiting for 2020 dates to come out so I can book then, my son wants a cruise for his graduation trip.

I know that feeling. I booked our July 2018 cruise over 400 days out. While it isn't exactly just around the corner it is getting closer.

• 2 weeks later...
We've been on the Freedom twice, she's a great ship. Awesome crew!

We are booked on the Carnival Freedom leaving November 11, 2017. Please advise if you dined in the Main Dining Room and what your opinion was about the food there. I have heard both good and bad. I fully understand that opinions are completely relevant to what you are used to eating. Just curious.

Thanks,

Darrell