Best month to go to Cabo and PV for warm weather and water (but not scorching)

LandsB

Hi,

I'm looking into a Cabo and PV cruise. We will spend much of our time on the beach or by the pool. We like it warm (both the air and water) but I've heard that it can get unbearable there at times being closer to the sun.

What times would you recommend I book? (I know weather is always a crap shoot, but looking for a general recommendation)

Thank you!

L

Everybody has different definitions of hot and too hot. So the best thing would be a Google search for PV weather for the year, and perhaps month by month. That will give you the facts....not anecdotal info you will get here.

We have been there in probably most Spring and Fall months. Our last visit...late October last year was very hot (upper 90s) and humid (70s), and the water temp was in the low 80s.

The problem with temps is that 88 in one location is beautiful while it's miserable in others.

Any general opinions would be appreciated, even though they're subjective :)

Good point about the humidity.

The problem with temps is that 88 in one location is beautiful while it's miserable in others.

Any general opinions would be appreciated, even though they're subjective :)

Good point about the humidity.

You are right...so is 88 OK with you. That is the issue. And yes, humidity is a key factor. So if you see the average temp is 88...is that too hot for you? Humidity will be included in that research you need to do.

88 anywhere is fine for me, unless the humidity is above about 60. But I am not you.

April and May are the best in the region. Temps and seawater are the best. Summer is the hottest but also the highest humidity since rains will start.. Not every day but still. November is also good, water still warm but again still a small chance of rain.

April and May are the best in the region. Temps and seawater are the best. Summer is the hottest but also the highest humidity since rains will start.. Not every day but still. November is also good, water still warm but again still a small chance of rain.

Thank you. I've realized, looking at feedback and average temps, that I've probably mistakenly been using Los Angeles weather as a guide.

Our only other cruise, or trip to Mexico, was to Ensenada. That was a little warmer than LA but it's so close that it seems to usually be similar. It looks like Cabo, PV and Mazatlan might be hotter all year round.