Explorer of the Seas next dry dock

Does anyone know when Explorer is next due for a dry dock?

We're looking at booking the Nov 2019 TA, wasn't planning on a TA next year but the prices and itinerary look good. Just wondered if there are likely to be any changes to the ship between now and then (perhaps CL converted to SL?)

Thanks,

Julie

Does anyone know when Explorer is next due for a dry dock?

We're looking at booking the Nov 2019 TA, wasn't planning on a TA next year but the prices and itinerary look good. Just wondered if there are likely to be any changes to the ship between now and then (perhaps CL converted to SL?)

Thanks,

Julie

Most likely in 2019 when she turns 15. Changes might be similar to what they had done for Adventure earlier this year. Mariner is also up for DD this year and most likely will have similar updates. I would think changes would be made after the spring TA and before your fall TA.

• 4 weeks later...

Her last drydock/refurb/addition of more cabins and removal of public space was in 2015, and since they seem to follow a 5yr schedule, I would think sometime in 2020 would be her next. Also, if I'm not mistaken, I think Explorer was competed in 2000, so hit 15 in 2015.

Dan.

Her last drydock/refurb/addition of more cabins and removal of public space was in 2015, and since they seem to follow a 5yr schedule, I would think sometime in 2020 would be her next. Also, if I'm not mistaken, I think Explorer was competed in 2000, so hit 15 in 2015.

Dan.

Didn't she hit 15 in 2015?