NCL JADE Reviews wanted.

ggg196078

HI

Im going on NCL Jade in April. Im looking for some reviews on this ship. Thank you

Just go to the Reviews section of the Cruise Critic web site and put in the Jade. There are hundreds of user reviews. I wrote one for our February Panama Cruise and there are plenty more.

HI

Im going on NCL Jade in April. Im looking for some reviews on this ship. Thank you

I didn't write an official review but was on the Jade for 12 days last November for a Panama Canal transit. Loved the ship, the crew and the layout of the ship. I think the ship is laid out well, it was refurbished last April or May so everything is brand new with a decor change. The food in the Le Bistro was the best, concierge Omar was the best ever!

We didn't have very many kids so we had both pools dedicated to adults - loved the pool live band. There was some kind of live music in more than one venue almost every night. Would go on it in a heartbeat.

Really don't have anything negative to say about it except we couldn't get to Little French Key and were forced to stay at port drinking Monkey Lala due to whether -- LOL