DECEMBER 2017 update : HAL dry docks, charters and groups onboard listing

CJcruzer

Trying to book N. Amsterdam Nov. 4 - 11, 2018, chartered for Malt Shop Cruise.

Then checked Oct 21 - 28 and there is a large group. USSVI - a group of retired/former submarine personnel. We booked it.

Marilyn

Time for an update perhaps? A big thank you for doing all of this work. It is much appreciated. I'm specifically interested to see if the July 28, 2018 Eurodam sailing has any groups on board. According to this list there are none. Wondering if that has changed.

Thanks so much.

Time for an update perhaps? A big thank you for doing all of this work. It is much appreciated. I'm specifically interested to see if the July 28, 2018 Eurodam sailing has any groups on board. According to this list there are none. Wondering if that has changed.

Thanks so much.

Try googling your cruise and see if any groups pop up. You'll see lots of websites for online TAs, but if there's a group being sold, it might be in there somewhere.

Just checked my cruise, and there's a mah-jongg group onboard. K'dam January 23, 2019. I don't think it will be a huge group. American Mah-Jongg Association. Found it on the third page of my search.

Edited by 3rdGenCunarder

While looking for groups on our cruise, I found something for the cruise before ours:

Zuiderdam JANUARY 27 – FEBRUARY 6, 2019 Panama Canal Kathy Troccoli & Friends

It looks like it could be a large group.

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any information about groups on Oosterdam’s October 27 Transatlantic? We managed to reserve one of the last Signature Suites. Neptune suites are showing sold out. It seems early to have all suites sold out and only limited availability in other categories. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks to everyone who helps with this thread.

Is there any information about groups on Oosterdam’s October 27 Transatlantic? We managed to reserve one of the last Signature Suites. Neptune suites are showing sold out. It seems early to have all suites sold out and only limited availability in other categories. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks to everyone who helps with this thread.

I did a search and found a bridge group. No idea how large the group might be.

http://goawaytrav.com/cruise/2018-transatlantic-sectional/

We just canceled a 14 day Alaska cruise on the Zaandam, 7-30-2018. Could not get first assigned dining. Our TA (big box warehouse) called HAL and after much insistence they told him that "there are two large groups on board and they have the first assigned seating completely booked." Our TA was not given the names of the group.

We just canceled a 14 day Alaska cruise on the Zaandam, 7-30-2018. Could not get first assigned dining. Our TA (big box warehouse) called HAL and after much insistence they told him that "there are two large groups on board and they have the first assigned seating completely booked." Our TA was not given the names of the group.

One of the groups is Road Scholar (Elderhostel) which I would expect to be 40-45 people and they would want early dining.