Bayamo menu changed on the Escape?

bonniboo1

Thank you so much for posting this. I was going to change to something else but on your day so, I will stay. I know that this is an up charge with the dining plan. I’ll have to figure out what we are entitled to.

Thank you again.

Bonni

It's a $15 upcharge with the dining package. Pants are required though if you wear shorts they will allow you to sit on the waterfront. The only item you can't order with the package is the Seafood Extravaganza. Everything else is included. My opinion is that we enjoyed it quite a bit, but I wouldn't justify the upcharge unless you are getting the expensive items like surf and turf, crab, etc. You can get soup and fish and whatever at other restaurants without the $15 upcharge.

• 8 months later...

Had new menus in most specialties on Bliss and recently on Breakaway.  Neither has Bayamo but now looking at Escape which does.  

Many posts of new menus at other venues but couldn't find anything beyond March for Bayamo.  Since it was a relatively new menu then, perhaps no changes?

Looks like an extensive menu.  Only time we ever ate in Bayamo (totally different menu) it was quite limited.  

If menu is same as posted here, how about prices?

Thanks!  

The menu hasn't changed. I just ate there on Friday night. You can't get the Seafood Extravaganza on the Dining Plan, but you can do the others. We paid the upcharge, and I got the 7 Seas Platter. You can one app, 1 main, 2 sides, and dessert. Everything was SO GOOD! They were out of the Gold Rush Cocktail, so I went for North of Easy. That one was super strong,  but went well with all of my food.

I'm confused why would you were limited on the apps as the SDP even if offered as a perk allows multiple apps and sides but only one entree.  Not that you didn't have enough but the information given is not exactly correct.  

Or has this changed?  Have read so many threads and witnessed first hand at Le Bistro where the waiter said to people oh you have the dining plan, that entitles you to 1 app, 1 entree, 1 dessert.  Even throwing in sides, that seems to be incorrect.