Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruises Merging Accounts Into One

And private/incognito modes seem to give better results.

That didn’t work for any of them either. Didn’t want to do much of anything with it for fear it would loose the things I have booked for this cruise.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

In the letter from Michael Bayley that is on the Crown and Anchor's FB page there is an email address you can use to contact a special "solutions team" directly. I wrote to them on Friday, got stock reply today that promised solutions/answers to my questions with in 48 to 72 hours. We shall see what happens...but it really is a mess and that mess encourages me to not book with RCCL again going forward.

Waste of time. Rccl doesn’t care. Until the ships are empty it doesn’t matter

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The way things are going now, it may not be all that long before they start seeing some empty cabins and reservations getting canceled.

It is quite obvious to me from reading this thread today as well as other sources on the web that people are still getting widely different results when attempting to access the RC User Account site. People have been trying different browsers, clearing cache and cookies, logging on in different ways. Some, including myself, have seen the functionality as is currently available work, some can get some things to work, some nothing. This whole debacle has been frustrating to many, many people and until RC finally finishes implementing the new code I’m afraid it’s going to remain frustrating. I just wish I knew what their final plans are as regards the completed functionality.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

In the letter from Michael Bayley that is on the Crown and Anchor's FB page there is an email address you can use to contact a special "solutions team" directly. I wrote to them on Friday, got stock reply today that promised solutions/answers to my questions with in 48 to 72 hours. We shall see what happens...but it really is a mess and that mess encourages me to not book with RCCL again going forward.

i got two emails two days a part both promising things would be fixed in 7 working days not sure if that was from date of the email or date they started messing up the website

The site thankfully has worked fine for me from day one - and now directly connects to the cruise planner without having to log in separately which was annoying. Maybe the demand on the Australian site being so much less has meant fewer issues in transition.

Of course that doesn't change that even fully functioning its a pretty poor website for this day and age.

I do Facebook, but I'm not going to every single page of who or what I follow every day. If it's not in the first bit of my news feed I'm not going to see it.

So I agree. Something like this needs to be emailed!

I only knew there were issues from reading it on here - then I went to see and got stuck in the cycle from h-e-double-hockey-sticks trying to get to my cruise planner.

They should have added a link to the letter on rccl.com. FB is not the right place.

Mine wasn't working so I did what others suggested and 'forgot password'. Once I did that, I was able to see my profile. It took a second to update but all my points and past cruises were there. I was able to add one of my two reservations. The one I couldn't add is upcoming in May, but I suspect it is because it is only a six digit reservation number and adding a 0 to the front did not help, so I emailed. We'll see if I get help/response.

Leaving the last space blank worked for me.

I was able to go to my old sign in password and use the "back door" entrance. Using this method I was able to print out my edocs and suitcase tags. We are now done! until our May 5th cruise! What an ordeal!!!:rolleyes:

The only thing that I haven't been able to do on the new site is to change my gift preferences. Also have not seen any cruise I can put on hold as Royal stated on the site.

Has all my cruises listed now.....except my points are off by 9 (my last cruise). It does show the correct total on the old site through the back door.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Beachammo can you see the function to cancel a cruise?
Didn't look.....I would be afraid to click that button!

The few times I've cancelled a cruise in the past I've called Royal directly as I want to make sure my deposit is either placed on a future cruise or put back on the credit card I used to purchase. The last few times it was coordinated with a fellow CCer to pick up my cabin.

I think Royal has pushed the cancel button on me more than I have on them.....lol

I will take a look though...

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

And private/incognito modes seem to give better results.

Not sure what you mean by better results but even using Firefox private browsing to access my account does not pull up any of my many missing reservations. And the Gifts section appeared to be working until I tried to check out and then I received an error message that my reservation could not be located. If that is better it is not good enough,

It shows me my reservation that is the room with me, my husband, and our youngest. I also have a room for my other kids and one for my in laws on the same cruise. Each room has its own confirmation number. If I try to add them manually to my account, it asks me to select which person is me. Anyone figured this out yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every time I try to log on to my account, it tells me that I've used the wrong password. So, I go to reset the password and get into my account. The next time I tried to log in, it tells me the same thing -- wrong password. I've gone thru this 4-5 times. :confused:

Every time I try to log on to my account, it tells me that I've used the wrong password. So, I go to reset the password and get into my account. The next time I tried to log in, it tells me the same thing -- wrong password. I've gone thru this 4-5 times. :confused:

My exact experience as well.