**Canceled Cruise because RCCL web site SUCKS!!!!!!!***

When and where did Michael Bayley write a note of apology? I'd like to read it.

Here is the letter. Scotty G posted it on the other thread.

Here it is from FB.

A Letter from Michael Bayley

ROYAL CARIBBEAN CROWN & ANCHOR SOCIETY·FRIDAY, MARCH 16, 2018

Good morning everyone,

I wanted to write our loyal Crown & Anchor members to both acknowledge and apologize for the issues you are experiencing with our new Guest Account functionality and more importantly update you with the current status. I know that many of you are wasting valuable time and energy migrating to our new Guest Account system. Please know that we hear you, we read everything and we have mobilized the necessary resources to fix the problems.

Our new Guest Account capability is well-intended and will ultimately make everyone’s life easier by having one username and password and a unified account that will make using our various systems seamless whether onshore or at sea. We’ve also invested in upgrading our security capabilities to provide additional protection. The root cause of everyone’s frustration is a combination of many guests having created multiple accounts over the years, the elimination of being able to select amenities and preferences online for our loyal Crown & Anchor members, and mistakes we made in developing and implementing the first release of this new capability. Long story short, we simply did not deliver on this implementation despite our best intentions.

Recognizing all of this, we have assembled a focused team to fix every possible issue. We have a clear list of fixes and the team is working fast to implement solutions to resolve both data issues and restore functionality. They’re making progress and you will see an improved experience in the coming days. If you are continuing to have issues, we’ve also created an email account at guestaccounthelp@rccl.com to reach the dedicated team directly versus having to call customer service.

We realize that none of what I’ve said changes the fact that we’ve added complication and frustration for our loyal guests. Please know that we value your loyalty and rather than try to give you some vague excuses as to what’s taken place, I want you to know that we recognize our mistakes and are working hard to fix them quickly.

Thank you for your patience and your loyalty. We don’t take it for granted and are working hard and fast to address the situation.

Michael

If I've used a TA, should I be able to still access my reservation online? First RCI cruise, and I have the RCI confirmation number, but when I enter it in to my account, I get a message "We're unable to find your reservation using this number or name." AHH!

If I've used a TA, should I be able to still access my reservation online? First RCI cruise, and I have the RCI confirmation number, but when I enter it in to my account, I get a message "We're unable to find your reservation using this number or name." AHH!

How long ago did you book? I booked yesterday evening through a TA and had the same issue. But this morning the cruise showed up without issue.

How long ago did you book? I booked yesterday evening through a TA and had the same issue. But this morning the cruise showed up without issue.

Yesterday as well. It actually recognized the number first time I logged in, shortly after booking, but got an error quickly after and since then I get nil.

You shouldn’t have to change your browser or clear your cache. No other cruise lines have these issues. Why do people get so defensive about this when I️t is clearly an ongoing issue?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I called the main # today and was able to get thru in a few minutes. Employee was able to help with my question, dining related on a booked cruise.

Called also the Crown and Answer #, again reached with just a short hold and again employee helped with our issue, problem with my husbands account.

I know the website has issues, but see if the staff can help you.

You shouldn’t have to change your browser or clear your cache. No other cruise lines have these issues. Why do people get so defensive about this when I️t is clearly an ongoing issue?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Saying something negative about someone's favorite cruise line is like saying something negative about someone's children. They get defensive and go into attack mode, even though Royal Caribbean's IT department has been a running joke for years.

The website has been a pain to use for a while. I shouldn't have to switch browsers or any of that crap to use a basic website. If I was trying to do something difficult maybe, but just manage my cruise, no way! I just had to spend almost 15 minutes on the phone, about 10 of it just waiting, to deal with the new log in system. I was using a username to log in and I also did the same to manage my grandparents account (they don't even own a computer). I logged in today and was told to verify information, ok cool, but it never mentioned I wouldn't be able to log in with my username anymore! I had my email address connected to both mine and my grandparents account so I basically lost my account because I verified my grandparents account last so it defaulted my email address to their account. I just wanted to look at shore excursions! Now I have to have two separate email accounts just to handle two accounts with Royal Caribbean when two hours ago they had the same email addresses with no problem and I'm sure of it because I called and used the automated system to get the most up-to-date confirmations and got both in one email account!

One of my booked future cruises has been cancelled but I can’t even look at my booked cruises to see my options. I also have no access to C&A, I am a very disappointed Diamond Plus. No reply to my email and no help from RCL. Cancelling all upcoming reservations and booking on Norwegian instead from now on. Quality has dropped on the ships also and communication has always been terrible. All they care for is the profit and not customer satisfaction. My money goes somewhere else from now on.

Well my brother and his Wife and the couple they was bringing has had enough. I can't say I don't blame them. I tried to log in my self today and it sa the same thing every time. It has been like this for 4 weeks now. I have also called and called.

He pretty much summed it up like. If there service sucks this bad before I get on the ship I don't even want to get on.

This was going to be his first one also.

WAY TO GO RCC. WAY TO GO!

Why not go old school??? Pick up the phone and call the toll free number and get what you need directly from the horse's mouth. Have them set up whatever you need to do, etc., let them book it all or whatever and have them send you an email with the information. Much easier than getting yourself all upset.

Sent from my iPad using Forums