Quinceañera Cruise?

angelndscz

I am in the gathering information phase and read on another thread that one ship had 24 different quinceañera groups on board. It also mentioned lots of Latin music on board, etc.

How would I find out if there was a quinceañera theme cruise? This is something we are interested in for DD's quinceañera.

I was on RCCL Adventure of the Seas from San Juan a couple of years ago. It wasn't specifically a quinceanera cruise, but there seemed to be a lot of people celebrating. There was salsa music in one of the lounges all night, very popular.

• 1 year later...

We are looking at a Summer 2018 quinceanera cruise. This will be the summer between her 15th and 16th birthday. This is still our plan and our relatives who have never been on a cruise are looking forward to it as well.

We have only been on one cruise. We do live in Florida but all of our relatives are in Texas, Michigan, and South Carolina so there is not "one" location we could pick that doesn't require relatives to travel anyways.

:p

Edited by angelndscz

• 1 year later...
How would I find out if there was a quinceañera theme cruise? This is something we are interested in for DD's quinceañera.

I booked my nieces 15s cruise through 2 travel agencies in Miami. They offer 3 themed parties with open bar. They usually have like 10 cruises in the summer that have these parties. In addition to shirts and bags and a cruise discount. It was really great.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Family did one such a long time ago and also have been on plenty of cruises, especially summer cruises usually on Carnival where there was a quinceanera's. It's a ton of fun, the night clubs are always packed with the parents/adult family members and the teen clubs get full too. Cruises are a great way to celebrate