Pullmantur Horizon January 13, 2018

missyh51

• 3 weeks later...
I am sailing from Las Palmas on this ship. This is my third cruise with Pullmantur.

We can start our own roll call here. I would love to meet others booked on this cruise.

We are booked on this sailing, we are Owen and Brad from Chilliwack, BC. Our first time on Pullmantur, but we are experienced cruisers on many of the major lines.

We are booked on this sailing, we are Owen and Brad from Chilliwack, BC. Our first time on Pullmantur, but we are experienced cruisers on many of the major lines.

Great to here from someone else on this ship. I just posted in the correct place. Other cruise lines roll calls. Navigating here can be confusing.LOL.

Will you be here on Grande Canary before the cruise? I just arrived yesterday, Jan 7 and am staying in an airbnb walking distance to Old Town.

This will be my third cruise with Pullmantur and I know you will enjoy it. My phone #is 12085363255 and I have whatsup or can text when I have wifi.

Hi I have never cruised with Pullmantur before. I have cruised NCL Royal Caribeean & Princess. I am a bit concerned as it is a Spanish ship. Can anyone advise me if this is a good cruise line?

• 1 month later...
missyh51 you must be onboard by now, hope you enjoy your cruise, keep us posted if only when you get back.

Ted Nickelson here I am thinking of taking the Pullmantur's Zenith ship the 14th of April but can not find it on CC for some reason.

By the way where you staying right now? contact me when you have time.