Pio Gusto mineral water

bacarz

Hello,

We will have Piu Gusto package on our next cruise.

I have read several forums that you can't take bottled mineral water to your room. They just serve it by glass even if your are on all inclusive package and you have to buy water package to have bottled mineral water.

Is it serious or can we have bottles of water from the bars?

They just serve it by the glass. Last cruise I brought my own water bottle and filled it up with their water by the glass and used that for my room. The room steward provided ice twice a day.

It's pretty weird but we will do the same thing (or maybe we will bring a jug clear.png?emoji-grin-1677).

Thank you for your answer.

It's pretty weird but we will do the same thing (or maybe we will bring a jug clear.png?emoji-grin-1677).

Thank you for your answer.

If you are a US citizen and booked in the USA your Costa Card will have "Water USA" stamped on it and will receive water in MDR, could be either, tap water, or mineral water - sometimes the waiters will even leave the bottle on the table.

If you intend to fill up your water bottles in the buffet area from the dispensers, there are signs stating that for hygenic reason, the bottle shold not be used on the dispensers. Take a glass and use that to fill up your bottles.

If you are a US citizen and booked in the USA your Costa Card will have "Water USA" stamped on it and will receive water in MDR, could be either, tap water, or mineral water - sometimes the waiters will even leave the bottle on the table.

If you intend to fill up your water bottles in the buffet area from the dispensers, there are signs stating that for hygenic reason, the bottle shold not be used on the dispensers. Take a glass and use that to fill up your bottles.

We are not from the US but we will have Pio Gusto (all inclusive) package, so we won't have problems during meals.

We just like to have water in our cabin at night if we get thirsty

• 4 weeks later...

We just got back from the two-week cruise and the water situation was ridiculus. Each of us took 2 glasses of water to our cabin at every night ( we always asked for a larger glass). The bartenders firstly were very polite, but later they started not preffering what we do, and they looked at us strangely. Afterwards they didn't wanted to give us the large glasses.

Almost at the end of the cruise we spoke to a waiter and turned out that their problem was that the glasses that we took to our cabin never returned to them.

I don't understand that if it is such a problem for them why can't they give bottles. It wouldn't be a big expense for them (even if you take some ashore) but it would be much easier for the crew (less ordering, less washing-up, less gathering glasses) and of course it would be more comfortable for the passengers.

Spend thousand's on a cruise why not just buy a water package, after all Costa is one of the cheapest cruises going.

Speaking as a wine drinker I reckon water is ove rated.

Reporter: Can you give us some health tips for reaching the age of 101?

Hattie: For better digestion I drink beer. In the case of appetite loss I drink white wine. For low blood pressure I drink Red Wine.

In the case of high blood pressure I drink scotch. And when I have a cold I drink Schnapps.

Reporter: When do you drink water?

Hattie: I've never been that sick

At 82 I can honestly say I have never drunk water as a drink, or out of a plastic bottle, guess I probably have drunk no more than one glass a month, mainly after cleaning my teeth.

I can not figure for the life of me why people have to walk everywhere with either a bottle of water in one hand & a coffee in the other, I am sure if we had three hands the other would hold a mobile phone. I drink them at home or in a café

So much plastic to throw away mainly on the ground.