Jade spa pass

WLC061975

That's quite subjective so hard to say. I wouldn't spend 13 days on the Jade without the pass though. It's a nice quiet place to relax with phenomenal views over the bow

There are only about 4 or 5 heated loungers on the Jade, but on my cruises I've not had any difficulty getting one. There are downsides if you're travelling as a couple and want to be together, as facilities like the sauna, hot tub and steam room are in the single-sex changing rooms, so you won't be able to use those together if you wanted to. The therapy pool is in the joint area though.

I recommend checking the price of the spa pass before cruising!!! I found out they charge different prices for in port and at sea!!! I was quoted $99 for the duration of my last cruise and told it would be the same cost after I boarded and when I got on the ship it was $137 not including gratuities. I went to the spa and told them, and they offered to honor the price I was quoted on the phone but by that time it was the second day and I decided to let it go.