Getting clothes pressed on the Jade

Hi all,

We are on the Jade leaving March 23. So excited! Does anyone know if they offer a special for getting clothes pressed and on what day? We did this on the escape and it was very reasonable and a lovely luxury. Our summer clothes have been in storage and are super wrinkly. Knowing I could get some pressed would let me cross that off my list of things to do. Thanks everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I can't say I have ever seen this advertised, but in my (very limited) experience, clothes pressing, that is the "press only" box you tick off on the laundry slip, is half price on embarkation day. I recommend checking with your stateroom attendant to make sure though.

Have a wonderful, hopefully wrinkle-free cruise! ;)

I can't say I have ever seen this advertised, but in my (very limited) experience, clothes pressing, that is the "press only" box you tick off on the laundry slip, is half price on embarkation day. I recommend checking with your stateroom attendant to make sure though.

Have a wonderful, hopefully wrinkle-free cruise! ;)

Thanks so much!

Recently, it was still embarkation day.....one of the best bargains on the ship and they do a great job, IME. It was returned the next day.

Hi all,

We are on the Jade leaving March 23. So excited! Does anyone know if they offer a special for getting clothes pressed and on what day? We did this on the escape and it was very reasonable and a lovely luxury. Our summer clothes have been in storage and are super wrinkly. Knowing I could get some pressed would let me cross that off my list of things to do. Thanks everyone!