Jade 'awol ' 22nd april - 12th may 2019.

meandmaboy

Hi Folks,

Anyone care to guess where the Jade will be during this period:loudcry: ? She re-appears in Citivecchia on 12th May.

Nothing advertised for 22/4 - 12/5. I assume she has to get across the 'pond' from Miami to ????????????

Did T/A last year & we were hoping to repeat in 2019. But NCL seem to think a T/A trip to the Med, is the same as sailing into 'Blighty' in my humble opinion a transatlantic is simply USA to UK / UK to USA no other way round it, as Spain / Italy are miles away from the atlantic. Hopefully Keith will come along & give us some insight.

NCL transatlantics to the Med usually stop at Barcelona.

I haven’t looked at the Jade at all for 2019, but am aware that the transatlantics aren’t fully released yet. My guess, based on what you have said is that there will be a transatlantic to Rome which will take 20 days in total. It will probably be about 12-15 days to get to Barcelona, with a Barcelona-Rome option following that.

NCL usually run at least two transatlantics each spring/autumn between the Med and the US. They are more common than U.K. ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NCL transatlantics to the Med usually stop at Barcelona.

I haven’t looked at the Jade at all for 2019, but am aware that the transatlantics aren’t fully released yet. My guess, based on what you have said is that there will be a transatlantic to Rome which will take 20 days in total. It will probably be about 12-15 days to get to Barcelona, with a Barcelona-Rome option following that.

NCL usually run at least two transatlantics each spring/autumn between the Med and the US. They are more common than U.K. ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Keith,

Thanx for the speedy reply, I guess its a bit of a waiting game to see what will happen.

Evie