Trading perks offered in neighborhood staterooms?

Anyone have luck trading the stateroom perks that are offered with a central park view balcony? We would prefer a boardview view balcony, but they are sold out for quads. Anyone had luck trading the Giovanni's lunch and wine for the boardwalk perks?

I do not think the cruise line will do it for you, but you could try a private trade on your cruise’s roll call. Maybe somebody would like to give you their two soda cups in exchange for your bottle of red wine.

Great idea.... Wish I could trade the lunch at Giovanni for two for lunch at Johnny Rockets for four also.

I'm going to try to switch from red to white at GS while on board this Easter Allure cruise.

I would try a bar or the Diamond concierge before guest services. They don't have wine at guest services and your apt to get the "by the book answer" or someone who has the "deer caught in the headlight" look.

Sent from my STH100-1 using Forums mobile app

Great idea.... Wish I could trade the lunch at Giovanni for two for lunch at Johnny Rockets for four also.
I don’t think that will work as a private trade.

If I recall correctly, they ask cabin number (which links to your security photos), so I don’t think that will work. You might be allowed to use you lunch for two at JR rather than Giovanni, paying for the extra two. Check aboard for your current restaurant options.