Are kids free on excursions?

Got an email for up to 25% off excursions, figured I'd take a look. Saw a reasonable deal for a morning bus tour in one port; $31 per adult, $23 per child. Said it already included discount. Seems decent.

Go to book it and it shows a charge of $0 for my child; all 3 of us confirmed, paid, in my order history. I checked the T&C's and can't find other information about age. Does anyone know if kids at a certain age are free? If so I might book for another port also.

Got an email for up to 25% off excursions, figured I'd take a look. Saw a reasonable deal for a morning bus tour in one port; $31 per adult, $23 per child. Said it already included discount. Seems decent.

Go to book it and it shows a charge of $0 for my child; all 3 of us confirmed, paid, in my order history. I checked the T&C's and can't find other information about age. Does anyone know if kids at a certain age are free? If so I might book for another port also.

I think I have seen a promo like this before but I never tried to book one. Sounds like a great deal or a glitch. Either way you win.

I saw this several weeks ago and tried to book the mystery dinner which was advertised as having the “free kid” promo. I put it in my cart but it charged me for both of us.

My “kid” is under 18, but old enough to be considered an adult I guess. I’ve never benefitted from any “kids are free” promos though, because they always require 2 paying adults to get the free kid, no matter the age.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I saw this several weeks ago and tried to book the mystery dinner which was advertised as having the “free kid” promo. I put it in my cart but it charged me for both of us.

My “kid” is under 18, but old enough to be considered an adult I guess. I’ve never benefitted from any “kids are free” promos though, because they always require 2 paying adults to get the free kid, no matter the age.

In Labadee booked boat tour just me and my son, wife not going, he was still free. I can't find the age cutoff, but I think it is like was mentioned above, if it's a tour where the child can be a lap sitter they are free under a specific age.

I can handle that. Hopefully they have a life vest for the Labadee boat tour.

We bring life vests for our young kids. They use them in the pool and in the ocean. Works out well for us. Despite them having swim lessons it makes us more comfortable

We bring life vests for our young kids. They use them in the pool and in the ocean. Works out well for us. Despite them having swim lessons it makes us more comfortable

FYI: the ship has life vests for use in the ship's pools

FYI: the ship has life vests for use in the ship's pools

Yes. I know. However I prefer our own. I know where they have been, I know they haven’t been peed or puked on, I know they fit correctly, and that I’m guaranteed to have one. So, we choose to bring our own.

Got a child of 4 and was charged $40 on a St. Marten's beach excursion tour. No mention of age on tours as is indicated in the Specialty Restaurant.