The Masters

coevan

I just realized I will be missing my first Masters in 60 years. Of course I will record it. If Carnival could just increase their internet speed to LITE speed, the TV network dilemma would be solved. No CBS, No Masters. If you think I'm a golf nut, you are absolutely correct

I just realized I will be missing my first Masters in 60 years. Of course I will record it. If Carnival could just increase their internet speed to LITE speed, the TV network dilemma would be solved. No CBS, No Masters. If you think I'm a golf nut, you are absolutely correct

Masters SO BORING!!!!!!

I also recently realized our upcoming cruise is Masters week, NO!!!!!! We do get off the boat on Friday so will still see the weekend. Worst part is my buddy just had an extra badge for Thursday round and asked if I wanted to go. Hopefully you will find a way to watch it. My favorite week of the year.

We are also on a cruise Master's week, hopefully the sports bar will have it on!:D

When we were on Breeze 2 years ago during Masters they were playing it on the big screen above the pool. My husband was in his glory, watching the Masters from a hot tub, on the ocean with a cold beer!

When we were on Breeze 2 years ago during Masters they were playing it on the big screen above the pool. My husband was in his glory, watching the Masters from a hot tub, on the ocean with a cold beer!

That's nice, but 2 years ago you could watch it in your cabin as they still had network TV stations.

riclop, your comment was just plain rude. One of the most historic sporting events.

We live within twenty minutes of the course. All of our schools are out for Spring break that week. So all too often I find myself on a trip somewhere during that time, this year included. In a few more years when my son gets into college, we'll be able to set better cruise schedules.

P.S. Never have been to the tournament. We put in for the ticket lotteries every year and haven't been selected yet. And the secondary market is downright highway robbery.