Age limit for kids menu at specialty restaurants

Candy Apple 12

How would this work at Moderno, which is basically an all you can eat restaurant? Will they charge for the 12 year old? Will the 12 year old only be able to eat off the kids menu if they don’t charge? It seems like it would be hard to make sure that kids weren’t getting anything from the salad bar or side dishes that come to the table, although I can see how the meat servers could limit the meat service to the adults.

How would this work at Moderno, which is basically an all you can eat restaurant? Will they charge for the 12 year old? Will the 12 year old only be able to eat off the kids menu if they don’t charge? It seems like it would be hard to make sure that kids weren’t getting anything from the salad bar or side dishes that come to the table, although I can see how the meat servers could limit the meat service to the adults.

Yes, if the kid plans to eat the Moderno food, the kid will be charged the regular Moderno rate. If they eat from the kids menu, they won't. If the kid is picking some things off of the plates of the paying adults, I would assume the servers and meat cutter peoples would notice. They are always right there. I'm sure if it's just a couple bites here and there to taste things, while they obviously have their own meal, I doubt anyone would care. If they are actually making a meal off of sharing with a paying adult, they will likely be charged.