My report on the Deluxe Drink package on the Seaside

tallnthensome

Best of luck! Stuart Chalmers usually responds to emails at that address and I've always found him very reliable.

Finally the phone was answered - but I was told I had to request this upgrade on drinks packages through my travel agent. Hey ho, wish Id done that first as I have just wasted 20 mins of my life on the phone to MSC in UK.

But...On a previous RCCL cruise I asked my t/a to book me a drinks package ( as I saw on my RCCL planner there was an offer on) & she told me she couldn't and I had to book it on-line myself on my planner.

Guess what...the web site crashed each time I tried, so eventually I had to call RCCL direct & they added it over the phone.

Sometimes I just think cruise companies deliberately try to make my life difficult...I think I need a holiday;p;);)

Best of luck! Stuart Chalmers usually responds to emails at that address and I've always found him very reliable.

That has been my experience also, with Stuart....he is excellent, and goes out of his way to provide real customer service.

That has been my experience also, with Stuart....he is excellent, and goes out of his way to provide real customer service.

Ooh, I hope this nice man Stuart is the person who gets my email! After phoning msc yesterday, with no result at all, guess what???!!

My whole booking has now disappeared off my planner on their website! Have they ditched me totally??!!! I only asked to upgrade the drinks package...perhaps someone pressed the delete button on my booking-aaarrrrgh!

Help me Stuart....pleeeeease.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Ooh, I hope this nice man Stuart is the person who gets my email! After phoning msc yesterday, with no result at all, guess what???!!

My whole booking has now disappeared off my planner on their website! Have they ditched me totally??!!! I only asked to upgrade the drinks package...perhaps someone pressed the delete button on my booking-aaarrrrgh!

Help me Stuart....pleeeeease.

If you've booked with a TA, even Stuart (great as he is) won't be able to help. You need to get your TA to organise it. If she/he can't, then the fault lies with them - it's their job to sort it for you.

If you've booked with a TA, even Stuart (great as he is) won't be able to help. You need to get your TA to organise it. If she/he can't, then the fault lies with them - it's their job to sort it for you.

But how could my T/A make my booking disappear from msc website planner? I don't think she could do that? She has only emailed them with my drinks upgrade request, thats all...she has not heard back from them yet.

Bit worried now after all I have read about their awful land side operation.[emoji33]

Yes.

Sent from my PH-1 using Forums mobile app

Hi. We are on the aurea package for our cruise next year, which includes the classic drinks package. If I decided to have a drink from the deluxe drinks package menu, am I charged full price or does the aurea package count for part of the drinks price?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Forums mobile app

Hi. We are on the aurea package for our cruise next year, which includes the classic drinks package. If I decided to have a drink from the deluxe drinks package menu, am I charged full price or does the aurea package count for part of the drinks price?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Forums mobile app

You'll be charged full price (plus 15% service charge!)