Costa Victoria Cruise September 30th 2018 Savona - Reunion

lul

Hi all,

We are booked to go on the Costa Victoria leaving from Savona on 30th September 2018 and sailing to Mauritius. (27 days)

We have been on the Costa Victoria before (2016) and food was good and Entertainment also very good. We had a good trip and the ports were very good (Shanghai - Singapore)

We like to go on the Costa Victoria because they go to different and new and exciting ports.

Is anybody going on the Cruise from Savona to Mauritius leaving on 30th September. Would like to get in contact with you.

Hi lul

You should perhaps post this on the Costa Roll Call as you'd possibly get more replies.

We almost meet up with you. We leave Mauritius on the 28th October, probably when you disembark.

We last sailed on Victoria in 2012, Singapore to Shanghai...probably same as you and we enjoyed it very much.

Was a bit worried with recent reviews about the ship looking old and tired, but your reviews seem very positive. Enjoy.

Hi Jonad,

We last sailed on the Costa Victoria October 2016 and did the opposite to you Shanghai to Singapore. We enjoyed the cruise very much although it was not the best cruise ship we have been on but it was enjoyable all the same. Costa does different ports to most other lines and we normally go for the ports. The food on the Costa was good and the entertainment very good so all in all we enjoyed it. Pity we are not on the same cruise this time. I have posted on the Costa Roll Call but have not received any replies yet. Hopefully I will get some replies soon. The ports we will be visiting this time are very different and I am looking forward to seeing them.

Thanks for responding to my post. Hope you have an enjoyable trip and put up some reviews when you get back.