Carnival Spirit to Move to Shanghai for Carnival's First China Cruises

LauraS

So an educated guess would be that Miracle stays in Long Beach for 2018?

Trying to plan an extended family cruise to Hawaii, and they are curious which ship. :)

Patti

I'm willing to bet Splendor will spend some time out west again before heading across the Pacific.

• 3 months later...

Carnival Spirit itinerary re-positioning cruise to Singapore for the dry dock is already out on Carnival Au website if anyone is interested.

The Ports are Sydney, Airlie Beach, Darwin, Bali, Ho Chi Minh, Ko Samui and Singapore

Not sure when the itinerary for the china leg will come out probably end of the year or next year?

Edited by WaveSplasher

I'm willing to bet Splendor will spend some time out west again before heading across the Pacific.

I noticed that the cruise schedule for the Miracle and the Splendor both end with ships returning to home ports on January 7, 2018. Nothing is scheduled after Jan. 7, 2018. I am guessing the Splendor will go to Long Beach after that. All the other ships have schedules out for the first few months of 2018.

I wonder if Americans will be able to book on the Shanghai cruises.

Probably thru Carnival.com/au..Do not forget you will be paying in Aussie dollars which last I looked could be bought for $0.77 american..Dennis

Edited by ExFed drvr

I noticed that the cruise schedule for the Miracle and the Splendor both end with ships returning to home ports on January 7, 2018. Nothing is scheduled after Jan. 7, 2018. I am guessing the Splendor will go to Long Beach after that. All the other ships have schedules out for the first few months of 2018.

Bummer, for us. :)

We were on the Splendor during the infamous Swine Flu cruise, which turned around at Cabo and sailed to SF.

We didn't care for the layout of the ship, although I loved the décor. DH, not so much. :rolleyes:

I was hoping Miracle would stay for the Hawaii itin's, but any cruise is better than no cruise. :D

I am waiting to book 2 balconies for Hawaii in 2018.

Patti