Breakaway to Bahamas -need help planning?

LAXLOVERLIZARDS

My husband and I are traveling in March with our 12-year-old son… I could use some help planning out our week! We are staying in Haven and we have the SDP(3 nights). I am trying to coordinate which nights we should eat where and which nights we should see which shows...I just don't have enough info. Here are a few specific questions, then I'm open to feedback! Can I use SDP for Cirque? I know my son wants Teppanyaki...Ocean blue sounds good but not sure what others think is best.

Do I need to make reservations ahead or is that one of the benefits of staying in the Haven?

Once you reach the 100 day mark you will be able to see the show times and dining times. Many of the shows on the Breakaway are at 7:30 and 9:30. You will have a special section dedicated to Haven guests in the theater.

I like to make reservations online because the popular times can sell out. If you change your plans, the concierge can assist you with a reservation change.

Teppenyaki will be a fun dinner for you. There will be an upcharge for the Cirque show of about 15 dollars. You also have access to the Haven restaurant which is lovely.

Have a wonderful time!

We were in the Haven last year and it was great. Make all your reservations with the concierge. He can do wonders. We saw the Cirque on Friday night. The Haven gets special seats right in front of the stage. Your son will love it as did my 12 year old grandson.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We've done this BA trip in Haven with kids.

While concierge might be able to get you in, it isn't for sure so try to book ahead.

MKing just did this route and posted the Dailies for each day so check those for show times.

Go to the kids club the first day and sign him up even if he fusses.