Carnival Vista: What Do YOU Want To Know?

Nicole721

Hi friends!

We're hopping on a plane in a few days to board the Vista next Saturday (ahh!!!). I'm a big believer in the whole pay it forward thing, and I've used these boards to help me plan for this trip, so the least I can do is contribute some information back!

So if there's any questions you have about the Vista, anything you want to see, anything I can investigate, whatever, feel free to post it and I'll try my best to get it answered!

We're booked in a Havana Cabana on deck 5, so we'll definitely bring back info and pictures there (and if the internet is decent, I'll try to do a Facebook livestream thing!), and we're definitely planning on exploring every nook and cranny of this gorgeous ship!

Hi friends!

We're hopping on a plane in a few days to board the Vista next Saturday (ahh!!!). I'm a big believer in the whole pay it forward thing, and I've used these boards to help me plan for this trip, so the least I can do is contribute some information back!

So if there's any questions you have about the Vista, anything you want to see, anything I can investigate, whatever, feel free to post it and I'll try my best to get it answered!

We're booked in a Havana Cabana on deck 5, so we'll definitely bring back info and pictures there (and if the internet is decent, I'll try to do a Facebook livestream thing!), and we're definitely planning on exploring every nook and cranny of this gorgeous ship!

I'd love for you to somehow take a picture of the Havana Premium (6464 or 6459). Trying to get a general size of that balcony compared to the regular Havana Balcony's, Aft Havana, and Aft Havana wrap.

Thanks and enjoy your trip.

Hi. Happy sailings! Have a great trip! Ill be in a Havana Cabana Suite number 5321 and would love to know if they keep the walkway in front of the cabanas locked 24/7 for only Havana guests. Please let us know if you hear noise from the bar and if the outside bartenders were there all day/night.

If you workout can you please let me know if there are rowing machines in the gym. I didnt see them in any pictures although they had them on the Breeze in February.

Thanks so much and have fun!

Hi friends!

Hi Nicole,

We are dying to see an extended aft balcony in the Havana area.. Particularly Deck 7. Some balcony's look larger then others? Wondering if that is the case.

Hope you have a fantastic time.

Only thing I can think of off the top of my hat is a good set of photos of the Cloud 9 Spa Thermal Suites, as that doesn't really seem to be covered by anyone on CC so far. Thanks!

Zydocruiser has some shots of the thermal suite, not suites apparently. Looks dissapointing.

I too would be interested in opinions and pics of the spa.

Hi friends!

I have read all your reviews and am very anxious to read your Vista review. I just followed you on Facebook:) We aren't on the Vista until March but I am excited to read your perspective of the new ship. Have a great trip!

Hi friends!

Nicole,

I just followed you on Facebook and Instagram!! I love to follow travel writers and yours looks to be fun! I am on deck 7 in a Havana interior cabin #7448. I am a little nervous about the band at night in the bar as I think my cabin is right above the bar and there are no cabins on deck 6 below mine. I would LOVE if you would check out the hallway of deck 7 near my cabin of 7448 at night when the band is playing and see if you can hear it? I know crazy request but you asked :):)

Thanks so much and have an amazing time and I will be watching for your Facebook live posts!!

Thanks

Kellie

The Havana cabins are aft, right? I would love to know if the Vista has vibration issues in aft cabins like is found on some other ships.

Enjoy your cruise!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Nicole,

I just followed you on Facebook and Instagram!! I love to follow travel writers and yours looks to be fun! I am on deck 7 in a Havana interior cabin #7448. I am a little nervous about the band at night in the bar as I think my cabin is right above the bar and there are no cabins on deck 6 below mine. I would LOVE if you would check out the hallway of deck 7 near my cabin of 7448 at night when the band is playing and see if you can hear it? I know crazy request but you asked :):)

That was the very cabin my husband and I had booked March 2015 for our Sept. 2016 sailing, but the rate for the Cloud 9 Spa cabins dropped by so much, we switched to one of those and moved our group to spa cabins (though one in our group remained in a deck 5 Havana cabin). I feared the noise from our cabin from the bar below, too, and wish you the best and hope those fears are unfounded, though I heard rumor that on this inaugural cruise, some Havana cabin passengers were moved due to noise (to where, I don't know, as I thought they were sold out, unless some people got sick or died or something and missed going).

I would love to see pics and read about kids facilities - dr Seuss, kids club, playground? I heard that some kids facilities are not ready yet? Thank you!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

So glad you are in a cabana! I'm sure you will share everything...the good, the great, the not so great....I am interested in the noise factor from the bar, how secure the lanai is, how we get to the cabins from the inside etc...I don't travel until the Caribbean so I think that will be different but if you can tell us how many kids are onboard then we will get an idea. I have a feeling there were very few kids this inaugural. I'd also like to know how the 3 shows a night are working and if the middle one is still really over crowded.

Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Have read that the smoking section is on deck 5. Looks like it is adjacent to the Havana Cabana area. How does that affect the cruisers whose cabins are close?

Have a great trip! Thank you for the forthcoming info can't wait to see

Thank u so much for bringing us info, especially of the Havana area. We are in 6461. The Havana cabin on deck 6 starboard (to the right) that is the big aft wrap. Am dying to see the inside of the room. Maybe u can make friends with them since u r also Havana cruiser! It appears that aft wrap setup between 6 and 7 is different even though both are Havana. The shape of the room is different. I realize 6 is right on the pool...that is why I booked it. Any pictures from the pool looking up at the aft would also be great!! Have a great cruise!

I was looking at the deck plans and it appears that cabin 1472 has a shorter "hallway" on the inside compared to it's twin on the opposite side cabin number 1485. Could you please check on that and maybe even post a pic? I like the odd shaped rooms and am very curious about this. Thanks!

Edited by firemanbobswife

Hi friends!

Just would like to know if noise was a problem for you while trying to sleep!!

I'd like to know what the lines are like for the Skyride and other attractions. They look great but if the line is an hour or so they swiftly lose their appeal!

Have a great cruise.

Cans - been asked before (not this thread)

I wish they would go to fountain drinks. I feel like it takes no time at all for an open can of soda to go flat out there at sea. Not sure if it's the sea air or what! Found the same thing to be true for the cans we'd bring onboard with us.