ms Zaandam in Juneau September 14, 2017

Scrapnana

Zaandam will be at the CT dock from 0800-1800.

Also in port are Seabourn Sojourn at the FKL dock from 0700-2300 and Infinity at the AS dock from 0730-2000.

The forecast is for a mostly cloudy day but there is only a 10% chance of rain. High will be 56F/13C and the low 44F/7C. Sunrise is at 6:24 am and sunset at 7:21 pm.

The PTZtv webcam can be found at http://www.juneauharborwebcam.com/ .

I'm wondering where Sojourn will actually dock. My recollection is that she uses Juneau as a resupply port and almost always requests CT dock for this purpose. I would not be surprised to see Zaandam end up at FKL.

Roy

I'm wondering where Sojourn will actually dock. My recollection is that she uses Juneau as a resupply port and almost always requests CT dock for this purpose. I would not be surprised to see Zaandam end up at FKL.

Roy

Or AJ.

Roy, I was looking through the threads. It was fine for you to repost my comment on the hurricane thread. I was trying to get off my laptop, so I would have it if I needed it, if the outage had lasted longer. I didn't realize how many times I used the word power until I reread it. :o

It looks like Zaandam is slowing - for Infinity to pass her. Not an unusual occurrence. So, it will be this evening when I see the addicts - who remember the early sailaway.

If she was in the channel right now, I'd have trouble seeing her sail-in - now there is no chance at all in her current position and speed. :(

It looks like Zaandam is slowing - for Infinity to pass her. Not an unusual occurrence. So, it will be this evening when I see the addicts - who remember the early sailaway.

Remember and don't doze off. Are your grocery stores back in business?

Roy

Remember and don't doze off. Are your grocery stores back in business?

Roy

Somewhat. Limited supplies, shorter hours. I'm going to try again today, to see if I can get some basics - perishables.

But we're better off than south of the west coast of Tampa.

Roy

You are right about Sojourn going to the CT dock. Infinity also arriving and Zaandam is in the Channel. I may get to see some of her after all.

If Drew has Sojourn I'm betting that Ryan will get Infinity and Drew will be ready for Zaandam. A real morning rush hour in Juneau today.

NOPE--A busy morning for Drew.

Roy

Edited by rafinmd