Dream cruise: Carnival Excursion and tender port

bobbismith

Good afternoon,

Is Grand Cayman a tender port?

We are doing the Stingray City Sandbar & Rum Point Beach Safari.

The time on the website says 8 a.m. It is a Carnival excursion.

Is 8 a.m. the time we meet on dock? Any information on how this works will be helpful!

Thanks, Bobbi

Yes, Grand Cayman is a tender port. Carnival will send tickets to your cabin with instructions. Usually you are told to met in the theater at a particular time, and they will give you stickers and lead you all together to the tender. EM

Yes, Grand Cayman is a tender port. Carnival will send tickets to your cabin with instructions. Usually you are told to met in the theater at a particular time, and they will give you stickers and lead you all together to the tender. EM

That is such a relief. We have a group of 12. Half are new cruisers. I was really worried for a moment! Thanks.

I am cruising on Sunday and wish with my whole heart we were going to Grand Cayman. The stingrays (I have done twice) is the MOST amazing thing I have done (including parasailing, dolphin swim and zip lining). I am awed by stingrays. Have fun!!!!

We were on Dream and in Grand Cayman last week, Nov 2. Our excursion tickets said meet in the Encore at 7:15 to tinder. We are retired and slow so we showed up at 6:50 and planned to wait and watch. As we walked in, a crew member said that we now had enough for a tinder and took us down. Straight on, no wait, no line. We hit the port, and you have find the right sign to get in line under, and trade your tickets for an arm band. Then wait till everyone signs in, and off you go. Toot sweet. Swimming with the stingrays is great fun. Watching the fraidy cats scream is even funner.