Parking at Fulton's

MickeyNicki

In the past we have parked at the cruise terminal for the duration of our cruise. If we park at Fulton's are we able to walk to the cruise terminal safely? Walking and carrying the luggage is not a concern. I just want to make sure you are able to do it without having some kind of road block. I know it's close, but I can't picture it and the map is not helping me.

We are staying the night before the cruise at the Hampton Inn Convention Center. I would like to park at Fulton's the night we are staying in the hotel as it is close to the hotel. How would that work? Would we have to go move the car or could we park and pay for the night at hotel and entire week we will be on the cruise and not return to the car until we get off the ship? Thanks!

Fulton has a free shuttle. You should definitely use it! But yes you could walk if you wanted to. You'd want to go over by the riverwalk outlet mall if you did walk. Otherwise you'd have to walk all the way around the convention center. Also I believe Hampton has a park and cruise package with a shuttle and parking rates about the same as Fulton. But if you want to park at Fulton. I'd check with them to see if you can tack on a day to your stay. They have a $20 rate for hotel parking so you may need to pay that for one day and then the cruise rate for the other days.

If you did walk you’d want to take that escalator or elevator into the mall, go out the doors straight ahead and take a right.

797940e13c3e6f41a529e8066b1d5b83.jpg

You don’t want to walk this way

0c5238143b5c0c51890863db7a4fbeea.jpg

This is what the shuttle is like

Zwzj29_iG6U

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

On the reviews that I have read they say that when returning you have to leave your luggage and then pick it up after getting your car. I will be traveling by my self so how does that work? will my luggage be safe if I leave it without anyone to keep a eye on it?

On the reviews that I have read they say that when returning you have to leave your luggage and then pick it up after getting your car. I will be traveling by my self so how does that work? will my luggage be safe if I leave it without anyone to keep a eye on it?

Just take your bags up. If they try to stop you tell them you don’t have anyone to watch them. I did it in September.

• 6 months later...

Reading the posts about Fulton parking and that they have a shuttle. Just want a little clarification on luggage.

1-If we use the shuttle when arriving, will they transport luggage, or do we need to drop off before parking.

2-if can bring on shuttle, once at the port is there porters to grab the luggage? Definitely don't want to have to carry on all the luggage myself.

Reading the posts about Fulton parking and that they have a shuttle. Just want a little clarification on luggage.

1-If we use the shuttle when arriving, will they transport luggage, or do we need to drop off before parking.

2-if can bring on shuttle, once at the port is there porters to grab the luggage? Definitely don't want to have to carry on all the luggage myself.

They load the luggage at the garage. When you arrive at the port, the shuttle driver will unload the luggage and a porter will meet the shuttle. You won’t have to touch it at the port.

• 1 month later...