September 15, 2018 Carnival Glory Price & Deposit Reduction

luvincruising

We are already booked on this cruise. As of today, they have dropped the cruise cost by $50.00 under the "Early Saver Super Reduced Deposit Sale". I do not know if all the cabin categories have been discounted or how long it will last, but it would not hurt to do a dummy booking and find out. I would normally recommend using the Carnival Fareviewer website [ https://www.carnival.com/BookingEngine/FareViewer# ], but it has not worked for me in over a week.

Happy Cruising.

:)

Yep fare viewer has been down for days! They are having a sale right now so everyone should keep doing mock bookings to get the price differences! Mine keeps going up in price! Remember, to get the early saver price, you had to originally book early save!

I'm on Glory next April 21st and my PVP booked me on Lido balcony for $819 plus $50 on board credit back in February. $819 was the early saver base rate for a balcony room then. Its $829 now and has been as high as $859 that i've seen. Then you add Lido deck balcony and rate goes to $849 for even past guest rate. I keep checking prices but I doubt the rate for lido deck balcony will go below what I paid.

We are already booked on this cruise. As of today, they have dropped the cruise cost by $50.00 under the "Early Saver Super Reduced Deposit Sale". I do not know if all the cabin categories have been discounted or how long it will last, but it would not hurt to do a dummy booking and find out. I would normally recommend using the Carnival Fareviewer website [ https://www.carnival.com/BookingEngine/FareViewer# ], but it has not worked for me in over a week.

Happy Cruising.

It's been down and they know it.

• 7 months later...

Happy Cruising.

Sorry but that website you have listed is no longer available with Carnival....Says to go to Carnival.Com and book your cruise...