Question about SSS Benifits?

cwn

Silver, 21-74 nights

• Everything from Bronze tier PLUS the following items:
  • Priority online dining reservations in Prime 7, Chartreuse and Pacific Rim
  • Priority online shore excursion reservations

What does Priority mean?

We are actually Platinum, so how does this effect our booking excursions and dinner reservations pre cruise on an up coming cruise.

Thanks

Priority means you can book excursions 240 days in advance versus 180 days. Dining can be booked 90 days in advance versus 75 days. Hope this helps.

Thanks, that is what I thought, but got our Regent docs on a Splendor cruise we have booked. The paper work is showing the 180 day and the 75 day dates on our booking.

Guess I will call our TA tomorrow.

Thanks

Thanks, that is what I thought, but got our Regent docs on a Splendor cruise we have booked. The paper work is showing the 180 day and the 75 day dates on our booking.

Guess I will call our TA tomorrow.

Thanks

I encourage a quick double-check of your booking to verify we have your SSS #'s entered accurately.

I encourage a quick double-check of your booking to verify we have your SSS #'s entered accurately.

Thank you for taking time to reply. I did check our SSS#, they match on the printed Guest Statement invoice from Regent and in My Account online. Online the cruise information is right as far as the 240 days out for Shore Excursion booking and the 90 days for Dinning.

It is the printed invoice guest statement from Regent that is wrong, showing the later dates. I have told our TA about it and will let her get it fixed.

Thanks again for your reply. We have plenty of time to fix this and am should it will be.

Carolyn

Thank you for taking time to reply. I did check our SSS#, they match on the printed Guest Statement invoice from Regent and in My Account online. Online the cruise information is right as far as the 240 days out for Shore Excursion booking and the 90 days for Dinning.

It is the printed invoice guest statement from Regent that is wrong, showing the later dates. I have told our TA about it and will let her get it fixed.

Thanks again for your reply. We have plenty of time to fix this and am should it will be.

Carolyn

I'm sure that Regent will correct their invoices for you but the Seven Seas Society "nights" tend to have some issues that may be corrected in the future. A few of us received "double nights" on a promotion years ago. To this day the Regent website under "My Account" is not correct (I would not be Titanium if it were) but the invoices are correct so it is not an issue.

I'm sure that Regent will correct their invoices for you but the Seven Seas Society "nights" tend to have some issues that may be corrected in the future. A few of us received "double nights" on a promotion years ago. To this day the Regent website under "My Account" is not correct (I would not be Titanium if it were) but the invoices are correct so it is not an issue.

No problem with My Account online info...number of days sailed, SSS level, reservation opening dates, etc are all correct. It is just the printed invoice - reservation opening dates that are incorrect, but I am sure that will be corrected with a new invoice. Not even sure it is a problem since the online info is correct.