Where are the Miracle reviews? Would we like it?

sunset785

We are looking at cruising next June on the Miracle out of Tampa. We are in between this and the Vista but cost-wise the Miracle would be a better choice and we would be able to get a better room. I haven't seen many reviews on the Miracle and it looks like after some research it doesn't have some of the extras like Guys and Blue Iguana that we love but that's not the end of the world for us either. We would have our kids with us who would be almost 4 and 6. They are great cruisers. It would be between this and the 6 day Vista. Vista would be about $700 more. Thoughts? Also, if you could link any picture reviews for the Miracle- that would be awesome. Thank you!

i would return in a heartbeat except never again from long beach

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I've cruised from Long Beach too many times to count and have never had a problem. Sorry that you did. Don't let one experience stop you from cruising from there again. :)

The only thing we do not like L.A. is the Mexican itinerary. We real do not care for the Pacific side of Mexico. However, we are sailing the Miracle in January for 2 weeks through the Panama Canal to Tampa. We will stay on the ship in Cabo and enjoy the Serenity Deck.