Jade sf penthouse with large balcony. Deck 10

yummysbakery

Here's some pictures of the Pearl SF deck 10 end balcony. Same as the Jade. They are very nice.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/AGVaRBB5pW2djfqk2

Thank you! Currently booked in an sf but there is only one se left less than 60 days out and at twice the price I paid for the sf. Usually I book the haven but for the price difference I'll stay put! Interestingly I have not received an option to bid for an upgrade. First time that has happened!

Sent from my 2PQ93 using Tapatalk

Thank you! Currently booked in an sf but there is only one se left less than 60 days out and at twice the price I paid for the sf. Usually I book the haven but for the price difference I'll stay put! Interestingly I have not received an option to bid for an upgrade. First time that has happened!

Here's a few more of the SF. We like them. Have one next week.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/JzCXiIHo4k2t21iA3

The SF balcony is not near as big as the SE Penthouse balconies on the forward end of the ship under the Bridge. Those balconies are immense! Yes the beds can be split into two singles. ;)

Are you sure about the beds? We've been in SF penthouse cabins on all four Jewel class ship's and all had queen size beds and a convertible love seat or large chair that makes into a bed. We've also sailed in the SE penthouses but prefer the SF because the balcony was less windy.

Are you sure about the beds? We've been in SF penthouse cabins on all four Jewel class ship's and all had queen size beds and a convertible love seat or large chair that makes into a bed. We've also sailed in the SE penthouses but prefer the SF because the balcony was less windy.

I'll be in one next week and will check it out.

If it's critical to you that the SF bed splits, I would call NCL and check. We've sailed twice in SFs on the Jewel class ships, and it's always been my understanding that the beds on those cabins are among the very few on NCL that *can't* be split.

The balcony is quite large; you'll love it.

Have a great cruise!

If it's critical to you that the SF bed splits, I would call NCL and check. We've sailed twice in SFs on the Jewel class ships, and it's always been my understanding that the beds on those cabins are among the very few on NCL that *can't* be split.

The balcony is quite large; you'll love it.

Have a great cruise!

Not critical. Cruising with my son who is more than willing to take the couch. Just thought it would be better if the bed could be split. I have called Ncl and asked..multiple times...so far it is two yes three no.... guess we will just be surprised lol

I agree with you. Just got off the Jewel and had the OS and the aft suite. Definitely less windy in the aft. We were able to enjoy the side balcony more in the OS on sea days. The beds didn't split apart.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forums mobile app

Thanks!

Welcome. And...as I look back at my pictures of the SF room, I'm inclined to revise my previous thinking and say the beds don't split. The way the bed is confined into its space, I don't see where it could be separated....just no room to do so.

We were in 10164 on the Jade a couple of weeks ago. MUCH less windy back there! I don't THINK the beds split, but we admittedly didn't check. But the way the room is configured I'm not sure how it would work. The balcony was a nice size IMO, there was a lounger, two chairs, and a small table out there. I spent most mornings reading out there with my coffee. And maybe a mimosa. Don't judge. :)